Windows Server 2008 the best operating system

john119

7 posts in this topic

yes vista sucks as far as performace is concerned, but my opinion the best operating system is windows server 2008. I tried the rc0 and coverted it to a workstation and let me tell you the performance is incredible, its way faster than vista and os x and it has aero and all the other features of vista. I tried leopard hack and it sux compared to windows server 2008. leopard in general sucks compared to windows server 2008. i ran zdaemon which is an online multiplayer doom thru crossover and parallels on leopard and both ran like {censored}, i was so disgusted that it could not run something as simple as doom so i left mac for windows server 2008 and will never go back again. leopard just sucks with games thats the # 1 reason why it will allways be second to vista. and now that direct x 10 is coming out windows is going to blow mac out of the water, i dont care how many stupid mac commercials come out. so if your sick of vista and os x try windows server 2008 http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/audsel.mspx oh yeah if anybody says os x is more secure than server 2008 is a {censored} artist. server 2008 has no virus compared to mac which has some

LMAO. I'm not a Mac fanboy or anything (I hate the fanboys), but your argument defies all sound logic.

Okay, so let's make this clear: Leopard was not designed with gaming in mind. Period.

It shouldn't surprise you at all that Crossover or Parallels couldn't run your game perfectly. That game was designed to run natively on Windows. SHOCK! BIG SURPRISE! OMG WHY DOESN'T IT WORK ON MAC AS WELL AS WINDOWS!

Now, I'm not saying that Windows Server 2008 is not a good OS. I have no clue whether it is or not, so I'm not bashing against Windows in any way.

I'm just bashing against you, a completely ignorant retard.

There are reasons that people choose Leopard over Windows, and NONE of them are related to gaming.

And as for your virus argument: the reason Server 2008 has no viruses yet is because it is still a release candidate. What would be the point for hackers to make viruses for operating systems that no one is using yet?

Please, think before you post.

yes vista sucks as far as performace is concerned, but my opinion the best operating system is windows server 2008. I tried the rc0 and coverted it to a workstation and let me tell you the performance is incredible, its way faster than vista and os x and it has aero and all the other features of vista. I tried leopard hack and it sux compared to windows server 2008. leopard in general sucks compared to windows server 2008. i ran zdaemon which is an online multiplayer doom thru crossover and parallels on leopard and both ran like {censored}, i was so disgusted that it could not run something as simple as doom so i left mac for windows server 2008 and will never go back again. leopard just sucks with games thats the # 1 reason why it will allways be second to vista. and now that direct x 10 is coming out windows is going to blow mac out of the water, i dont care how many stupid mac commercials come out. so if your sick of vista and os x try windows server 2008 http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/audsel.mspx oh yeah if anybody says os x is more secure than server 2008 is a {censored} artist. server 2008 has no virus compared to mac which has some
lawlz