NO AUDIO & NETWORK (One Last Cry for HELP)

MACinized

16 posts in this topic

kudos to all those who've made available osx86. but the thing is, i find it useless by not detecting my onboard audio (Sigmatel STAC9271D) and LAN controller (intel pro gigabit ethernet). staying in front of my computer will never be complete w/out the world of music and my connection to the world.

hopefully somebody can give me an advice/solutions. tnx in advance.

kudos to all those who've made available osx86. but the thing is, i find it useless by not detecting my onboard audio (Sigmatel STAC9271D) and LAN controller (intel pro gigabit ethernet). staying in front of my computer will never be complete w/out the world of music and my connection to the world.

hopefully somebody can give me an advice/solutions. tnx in advance.

Get hardware that works.

I put I LNE100tx and have internet with tulip.

I put in CMI8738 and have audio.

These are cheap pci cards you can find on ebay.

Get hardware that works.

I put I LNE100tx and have internet with tulip.

I put in CMI8738 and have audio.

These are cheap pci cards you can find on ebay.

that's really what i have to do to show how much i love osx86. already bought usb-audio & d-link pci adapter and they're working just fine. still just thought that i'd get a chance to enjoy my onboard sigamtel high definition audio & intel pro gigabit ethernet controller.

tnx anyway for the advice.

have you read the sigmatel threads in the Genius Bar? There may be a AppleHDA.kext that will help your audio. i have sigmatel 9220 and was able to get working audio. Check the OSX Wiki too there maybe someone with similar hardware that has a link to a fix.

also tried them already & still won't work w/ my mobo (which is kinda one of the latest models Intel DP35DP and those guides are more than a year old already. :(

• 10 months later...
also tried them already & still won't work w/ my mobo (which is kinda one of the latest models Intel DP35DP and those guides are more than a year old already. :(

I just got a dp35dp and installed ideneb 10.4.5 audio worked perfectly for lan I tossed a cheap dell lan card in 100

im me if you need help lan fix would be nice

I just got a dp35dp and installed ideneb 10.4.5 audio worked perfectly for lan I tossed a cheap dell lan card in 100

im me if you need help lan fix would be nice

got them working already. click on my signature for the link to audio and lan fix.

• 3 months later...
I tried all of it and nothing works for me. There sure must be something I'm doing wrong.

Can you make a step by step tutorial for sound and lan how you did it for DP35DP (with download links)?

just follow the corresponding links in my signature for the sources. i've attached the audio & lan kexts that i'm using right now for my intel dp35dp mobo.

good luck.

audio_lan_kexts.zip

Thank you for your fast reply.

I got my LAN working now (ah typing this post from my mac =)) !

I've followed the steps from Riccardo70 and it was pretty easy, sweet :)

All I need now is to see the sound...Ill keep you up to date :happymac:

I've tried installing the sound card kext(s) with Kext Helper b7 but it doesn't work :happymac:

Nothing changed, I think I already tried those drivers before...or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Any advice?

EDIT

Tried upgrading to 10.5.6 via software update = EPIC FAIL

Now I have to reinstall back to 10.5.3...-.-

EDIT 2

OMG ! All Is finally working now !

It was luck in unluck, when I was reinstalling Leopard I checked off all of the audio drivers (on my first install I didnt so I assume it got to a conflict)

Now its all working, thank you very much Macinized :)

Wow, didn't know there's a kext for the lan already. Installed successfully :) , now i can ditch my pci card.

Only thing missing now is the IDE patch, but an entry at the 10.5.5 wiki claims that it works.

edit - patch found (see my sig) :) .

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I've got a dp35dp board

and installed leopard on it last week.

I have Intel 82801IB ICH9 - Gigabit Ethernet Controller

and installed the Intel82566MM.kext attached here using Kext Helper b7

after restart nothing.

I didn't understand what to do with this post:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...;p=915883

Please assist.

Hi,