OS X 10.4.11 released,anyone working on it?

Hiko

58 posts in this topic

I backed up loginwindow, AppleACPIplatform, AppleAPIC, AppleSMBIOS, IOATAFamily, and System.kext - I think that's all. Tried again on a fresh install, doesn't reboot, but I get a kernel panic now. I can't remember what it was, I'll post details when I get home.

Hi everyone can some body tell me the password for this Archive Winrar file i ghave downloaded fron Rapidshare and i just went to extract it to iso and it askes for a password whatr coud it be??JaS_10.4.8_AMD_Intel_SSE2_SSE3.Defiant_diskutil_fix password please help me this is anoying

• 1 month later...

Read grmiller's post but it killed my system ;)

I really followed each step very carefully, but my system booted with a black screen of death after updating to 10.4.10...

System:

Uphuck 10.4.9 v1.3

P4 2.0GHz 512K Socket 478

1GB RAM

GA-8IE

GeForce 5200FX

Fortunately I made a backup before updating and now I'm back to square one.

Is there a difference in the procedure between 10.4.9 v1.3 and v1.4?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there guys. Just wanted to say that I was running the 10.4.10 version of the XXX release (on P4 SSE3 with full mobo support audio/lan/wifi/ect and GF6600GT QE/CI enabled) and I updated to 10.4.11 with the new XXX release and it works like a charm (just had to reinstall my modified kexts for video and wireless card), it now feels even more stable as before and now I'm happy to have Safari 3 on tiger :(