Applications known NOT to work

milesce

18 posts in this topic

Hopefully I'm not duplicating an old thread. I was disappointed to learn that Curio, an app I use all the time, has no plans to have their 3.2 version support Leopard.

http://www.zengobi.com/blog/2007/10/gettin...ut-leopard.html

They only went to 4.0 a couple months ago, and 3.2 was what I purchased just a few months ago. Not happy to have to shell out another 50 to 90 bucks for an app I just bought.

Any other apps known for sure to not work with Leopard?

Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to have to do. Curio doesn't really have any export function that is worthwhile, but I can at least save to pdfs and use them as reference. I suggested on their blog today that discontinuing OS support for a product they were selling 2 months ago is probably not a very good business practice. Ah, well.

this is opposite of vista, you had to post what programs did work ;)

also dont flame, that wasnt a serious post

:blink:

I'm the it director for a small nonprofit, and we just upgraded to laptops with vista. What I would have done to have been able to go with macs instead.

So far, NicePlayer 0.95 and SRS iWOW iTunes Plug-In 2.0 do not work.

However, there was apparently a fix for NicePlayer in the trunk source and someone actually did get it working [from NicePlayer support forum]. Can anyone compile it from the CVS source and upload the binary?

EDIT: NicePlayer 0.96 was released today and provides Leopard compatibility.