WTT Dell E1505 for MacBook

Silthrim

9 posts in this topic

I am looking to trade my Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop for a macbook.

I am looking for around the same specs... like 2.0 GHz.. 1 GB of ram... etc..

Here are the specs:

Dell Inspiron E1505

Intel Core Duo @ 2Ghz

1 GB RAM

80 GB HD

Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 256MB

15.4" Internal LCD

Intel 1490 Wireless

Internal Bluetooth

Let me know!

What are you talking about? This laptop is worth like $500+...... I paid well over $1000 for it... it isn't a load of {censored}.

I never said it was a load of {censored}. I'm just saying it's worth no where near what a macbook is worth. I wish you the best in selling it but I'm trying to be realistic, it's not worth over $500 to anyone on this forums, there just is no way. Your absolute best bet is go to on Ebay and try to sell it there... then again, you'd have to deal with Ebay and that just sucks ass.

Plus, the fact that your laptop only uses one core in OS X is a downer too. (or is this fixed now?)

Hell, I'd give ya $300 plus an unlocked GSM Samsung T509 cellphone for it but you are looking to get more.

Good luck with your sale/trade. Take care. Bump for seller.

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to trade my Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop for a macbook.

I am looking for around the same specs... like 2.0 GHz.. 1 GB of ram... etc..

Here are the specs:

Dell Inspiron E1505

Intel Core Duo @ 2Ghz

1 GB RAM

80 GB HD

Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 256MB

15.4" Internal LCD

Intel 1490 Wireless

Internal Bluetooth

Let me know!

Do you use E-Z Widers or Bamboo??

I never said it was a load of {censored}. I'm just saying it's worth no where near what a macbook is worth. I wish you the best in selling it but I'm trying to be realistic, it's not worth over $500 to anyone on this forums, there just is no way. Your absolute best bet is go to on Ebay and try to sell it there... then again, you'd have to deal with Ebay and that just sucks ass.

Plus, the fact that your laptop only uses one core in OS X is a downer too. (or is this fixed now?)

Hell, I'd give ya $300 plus an unlocked GSM Samsung T509 cellphone for it but you are looking to get more.

Good luck with your sale/trade. Take care. Bump for seller.

Dual core works fine in the new Dell's.