about actually buying leopard legally

cursivearmy

8 posts in this topic

Yeah. I asked the guy at our local U store and he said that Leo would be priced @ $69, just like Tiger. iLife/iWork are still $39. Unfortunately, Apple no longer offers EDU discounts on some of it's hardware. The apple pro keyboard cost $10, and the wireless cost $26. The new aluminum ones cost $49 and $79.

ok say i buy my mbp with student discount here in the next cuple weeks. when leopard releases will i then be able to buy that with student discount as well because i read you could only buy say 1 mac a year with student discount wondering if that refers to say 1 transaction for software a year just a quick question.

ok say i buy my mbp with student discount here in the next cuple weeks. when leopard releases will i then be able to buy that with student discount as well because i read you could only buy say 1 mac a year with student discount wondering if that refers to say 1 transaction for software a year just a quick question.

depends when leo is actually released, usually there is a 1-2 month grace period where they will send you a new copy if you provide shipping and handling ($10-15 usually).

best thing to do is call apple and order your machine over the phone, and say you wont buy it unless you get a voucher or coupon for leopard. they'll probably be able to help you with that.