Leopard Intro Video parody...

EFI

21 posts in this topic

;):D:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Thanks for the link EFI.

Glad you guys liked the vid, I'd always wanted an excuse to create a version of the Tiger welcome video and when I saw that the new Leopard one and leaked (and read the iphone news about 5 minutes later) I was inspired.

Cheers

~ elroy

:blink::):P:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

How do you find these?

Just random accident actually, lol. :P

Thanks for the link EFI.

Glad you guys liked the vid, I'd always wanted an excuse to create a version of the Tiger welcome video and when I saw that the new Leopard one and leaked (and read the iphone news about 5 minutes later) I was inspired.

Cheers

~ elroy

No probs, and very nicely done indeed. What software did you use? I'm guessing Motion? :)

No actually I probably used the two apps furthest removed from the ones that apple used: Carrara for the 3d text/logo and Aftereffects for the compositing.

Yeah, I think I'm the last person left on the planet using Carrara, but it's just so simple to use that I can't bring myself to ditch it.

Oh... and a google image search for the word 'nebula' deserves a lot of the credit too.

Yeah, I think I'm the last person left on the planet using Carrara, but it's just so simple to use that I can't bring myself to ditch it.

carrara 5 is teh_shiznit. No, really, it has the simplicity of bryce but more modeling features and better animation IMO. I used it to create an FRC safety video.

Is there any way to get from that a screensaver?

Anyone knows where the original one located, I mean ,high definition one ?!

Really awesome!!

there is an app that can make movies and other stuff ur screensaver, cant remember the name tho, its in /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup Assistant/Contents/Resources/TransitionSection.bundle/Contents/Resources/ called intro.mov, sound is called intro-sound.mp3

• 1 month later...