OSX86 Front Row For All

Xosx86

67 posts in this topic

Thanks for this...I am complete noob to Osx86, I have it installed on a Dell 5100, P4 2.8ghz, 2.5gb, sata HDD and a ATI Radeon X600, quartz extreme is supported.

However I have no idea how to install this? Is it just like any other mac app? Do I have to do an ktext editing (please say no :( since I have no idea how to do any of it)

Are you trying to install Front Row?

If so follow the directions :P

Let me know if you need more help :P

Glad to help, Good luck!

**Just remember everyone on this site started as a noob** -_-

Hi Xosx86,

I have tried all the links you send me to get my sound device working but no success.

I even installed TubGirl 10.4.10 , everything works like butter, but no sound again :P

I am running out of options, i have a Realtek ALC850 on ASUS A8M SLI-Premium.

My current Bios version is 1007, there is a latest bios available 1303.

Should I flash the bios..?

Or, shoudl I go for a PCI Audio Card ..? and Which one?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

its not working after 10.4.10 Update. Still get Kernel Panic, after launch. It works great with Uphuck 10.4.9 and JAS 10.4.8. Is it a problem with the newer kernel.

I don`t know how to fix it. All other apps work great. Sound, USB, SATA and Video(DualHead) to.

Any Ideas?

Hi,

its not working after 10.4.10 Update. Still get Kernel Panic, after launch. It works great with Uphuck 10.4.9 and JAS 10.4.8. Is it a problem with the newer kernel.

I don`t know how to fix it. All other apps work great. Sound, USB, SATA and Video(DualHead) to.

Any Ideas?

I don't see a reason to update to 10.4.10.

Glad it worked up to 4.9 :P

What is the point to update, is there something I am missing?

uphuck 4.9r3 is working great for me :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Working great in my 10.4.8 (10.4.5 JaS Universal Intel & AMD, updated with Apple 10.4.8 Combo Update and 8.8.1 Mifki Kernel). Don't have the iPhoto but if somebody can help me with that (i mean i need iLife and iWork please..).

Really, Thanks... XxOsx!

XD very vey happy... (ok, almost...)

PD: For those who has an ATI Radeon x300 (RV380) i will post a new topic with files that could help. Bye.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...