Download 9A466 on ADC?

SurferSD

10 posts in this topic

if you really want it I am pretty sure you can snatch it from a few different torrent trackers. I say if you have the membership you should be able to have it.

That's just it... I have an ADC Select membership which includes the "Leopard Early Start Kit". How come my legit copy is so far behind the leaked copy?

-- Ryan

There have been rumors Apple would seed 9A466 on ADC, but nothing confirmed yet. They should do it soon, since they can't expect everyone to have gone to WWDC.

The leaked copy came from the discs they handed out at WWDC - someone took it home, imaged it, and leaked it to bittorrent. And it was subsequently propagated to almost every tracker on the Internet.

You should have received an email 8 days ago saying Apple were going to seed the WWDC beta on ADC soon - but obviously they haven't - maybe a later build is going up instead - maybe email and ask them?

I hope they seed something soon because the key for the seed for Leopard Server expired tonight at midnight and I was in the middle of re-compiling some code that will allow OSX users to run VMware Server Console natively.

-- Ryan

I thought they only handed out 5000 copies to those who attended the WWDC, plus i heard if you couldn't make it to the WWDC and still have a ADC select membership w/ leopard early start kit then they will give you the next beta out between now and early july according to (confirmed or hopefully confirmed) rumor on the roadmap for leopard...