The First Hackintosh 10.4.10 Guide

13 posts in this topic

I think a bigger question is: why is he spamming osxx86.info in his signature? Barring the... inferiority of that site, I thought there were rules against site spam.

I think a bigger question is: why is he spamming osxx86.info in his signature? Barring the... inferiority of that site, I thought there were rules against site spam.

he just want to "promote" his site.. well.. got pwned instead.. :thumbsup_anim:

I was just letting you know there was one out there. I didn't need those comments and yeah it is on my site. You have to click a link to get there... I dont want multiple copies of the guide floating around that i have to go and manually update one by one so i left it there. If you have a problem with me or my site though please let me know how i can fix it because those comments are not nice to hear especially with the money and effort it put into it. Loose the ego. We are all after the same thing....

Since when is having a link in your signature considered 'spamming' ?