Leopard not seeing any networks (airport)

jpschoute

15 posts in this topic

Hello! Try that you right-click on the Airport icon in the menu bar and you choose the 'Other...' to set the properties of the network You want to connect to.

It helped me with the same problem. (because system preferences was unable to offer my WIFI network to use :stretcher: ).

yeah i tried that, every thing. In the setup he want to try to connect to my internet which didn't work, after that.. .no way !? settings are good. Im nog on internet with the same machine only tiger ? i don't get it

Give the specs of your machine ...

I had this problem too. Go into "Other" and make sure you have the name of your wireless network EXACTLY right. Also, make sure you chose the right type of authentication for your router. WPA, WPA2, etc. The code must also be typed in exactly right. I've had many troubles connecting to my wireless network just because one of these things wasn't exactly right.

I had this problem too. Go into "Other" and make sure you have the name of your wireless network EXACTLY right. Also, make sure you chose the right type of authentication for your router. WPA, WPA2, etc. The code must also be typed in exactly right. I've had many troubles connecting to my wireless network just because one of these things wasn't exactly right.

It can see the networks, and if I click on the name from the dropdown menu it joins them. It just doesn't do it automatically, even if I switch locations from the apple menu.