New mbp in refurb stores?

7 posts in this topic

your best bet is ebay. once in a great while everyone will shark a low $ auction until the end, and one lucky person will end up with a great deal

search for "macbook pro" with 'check title and description' selected, and type 'led' or '2.4' in the keyword slot

try student rebates... that's what i did. also fly to the us, buy it there, and return with it. flight and everything included, you still save a penny lol. that's also what i did :police: (though i'm still uh.. over there). back to school offers are the bomb... we're seriously lacking that in the old world.

got a 15" 2.4 c2d the day on release and an ipod30gb black for <2000 eur plus i've to send of my mail-in rebate for another $199 (140ish eur) rebate (so the ipod cost me $50, no kidding)...

other than that, i doubt it'll be likely to see a new mbp in the refurb-store anytime soon, and if you do, the prices won't be significantly lower than retail. after all they are barely over 2 weeks old now.

68030: I will fly in early august to the usa. so if the new mbp isnt in stores till then, I will buy it with student rabate. when I buy it with student rabate I will only need to pay 1799$ instead of 1999$, and when I buy also an iPod I save another 200$? or just one time 200$?

thx