iPhone Is On Ebay!

7 posts in this topic

Just Found This Lerking On Ebay And It's The Only 1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/brand-new-apple-iphone...1QQcmdZViewItem

It's Proobaly A Fake

Item Specifics - Cell Phones

Phone Brand: Apple iPhone

Camera: 1-2 Megapixels

Phone Model: apple iphone

Carrier: Alltel, AT&T, Cingular, Bell Mobility, Boost Mobile, Cellular One, Cricket, Disney, Fido, Rogers AT&T, SunCom, Telus, T-Mobile, TracFone, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile,

Features: Bluetooth Enabled, Calendar, e-mail, GPS Navigation, Internet Browser, MP3 Player, PDA-PC Sync, SMS-Text Messaging, Speakerphone, Unlocked, Video

Technology: GSM

Condition: New, Never Opened

Well - it has to be a fake, right? There's no way he can be selling an iPhone - they've not been released yet... :D

You may wonder why but I think it is real :lol:

The trick is: The Auction ends on June 29th, and the iPhone will be out on this Friday(?).

So he is dealing with something he doesn't actually have, but $200-$400 profit for a simple reseller is a good value.

You may wonder why but I think it is real :D

The trick is: The Auction ends on June 29th, and the iPhone will be out on this Friday(?).

So he is dealing with something he doesn't actually have, but $200-$400 profit for a simple reseller is a good value.

Good point. In that case, he's breaking eBay rules - since you're not allowed to sell things without actually having possession of item in the first place... However, I thought you had to buy the iPhone with a 2 year contract on top of the $600?

new Info:

This listing (190124822074) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Wow, I Made A Topic That Got Responses