SpeedStep GUI

56 posts in this topic

there is a zip file in osx86scene forum. look at osx86 threads for speedstep on 10.5.1

Can you just give us a link, even to the thread you mean. I keep searching but not finding what I seek.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Tuxx for releasing the sources. Programs often go into obscurity despite people still using and needing them. The most I can do is reorder things in interface builder, so I'm useless.

In case that link goes down, we might want to put the sources in sourceforge, but that would need a registered administrator for the project.

• 8 months later...

I believe someone has been working on this project. Is this correct? I am asking because I'm not sure if it's the gui or the speedstep app itself this is causing this problem however I just found that the speedstep on my computer has been slowing my clock down as well. If I run the CPU at full speed the clock keeps time perfectly. If I slow it down then the clock slows as well. Has anyone else found this to be a problem?

• 4 weeks later...

I kinda have the same problem but instead of clock slowing down, I have mine advancing even up to an hour in difference. Also animation will become quite fast, I mean all animations like when minimizing a window and GIFs, etc.