Leopard has preview

Neo0019

12 posts in this topic

You mean Preview.app?

I've seen one shot...it looks fundamentally the same; but the buttons seem to have taken the cues from the (icky) ones in Mail (rounded rectangles...that look a bit too elongated.)

Ok.. a little update. It was on a couple places for a hour or so before it got taken down. It not on oink anymore, the green demon won't allow it.. and no one else has spread it in any mass way.

Its on some private FTP sites.. but no one knows where.

Ok.. a little update. It was on a couple places for a hour or so before it got taken down. It not on oink anymore, the green demon won't allow it.. and no one else has spread it in any mass way.

Its on some private FTP sites.. but no one knows where.

thanks for the update. looks like it's gonna be awhile

Yeah man, thanks for the update, what is apple doing I just don't get it is beta software, is theirs but is beta their developers wont be able to tell them everything that is wrong the the OS, I mean give it to us let us do what we do, they'll get faster and problably better feedback.

Yeah man, thanks for the update, what is apple doing I just don't get it is beta software, is theirs but is beta their developers wont be able to tell them everything that is wrong the the OS, I mean give it to us let us do what we do, they'll get faster and problably better feedback.

But not as professional as the developers one! At least they can say what might be the solution for a certain problem, while the end user can not! :)