Links for the weekend: June 9th - 10th

Sabr

9 posts in this topic

First on the list is a free online backup storage service called Mozy (the link to the left is a referral link - why not sign up with that and post yours below?). The free package offers 2GB of space and comes with its own application to make things much easier. If you haven't seen it already, check out Uncyclopedia and share what you find on the forums! With WWDC coming up, why not relive some old Apple bloopers from past events? Check out Microsoft's latest developments with Microsoft Surface and let us know what you think.

For those of you who missed it, be sure to check out the 75-minute D5 interview featuring Jobs and Gates. LogMeIn have updated their remote desktop software to work with OS X - let us know your opinion and whether you know of any better remote desktop clients. For those of you who haven't already heard, Parallels 3.0 has been released, allowing full 3D GPU emulation. However, VMWare Fusion, a competitor in the same market as Parallels, has a surprise up its sleeves. It is currently in beta so get it while you can!

Last, but not least, with the new MacBook Pro's comes new OSx86 drivers! Be sure to help out as much as you can, and if you own a GeForce 8 series graphics card, then add that link to your bookmarks!

As usual, have a nice weekend. :)

- Sabr.

And still no mention of the INSANELYMAC AWARDS XLabs division.

Oh, sorry. My bad. I do try to make the news as good as possible - I collect links through the whole week (not just something I come up with over 30 minutes). However, sometimes I miss things (which isn't very hard on a forum of this size).

awesome, this news was actually news to me
Thanks Sabr. Great work as usual.
Nice Sabr!

Now I really think to buy a Geforce 8 to replace my 6800

Thanks for the nice comments. If you guys have any news for next week, just drop me a PM. :whistle:

- Sabr.