IRC Question

28 posts in this topic

Just another quick question - I don't need to enter my password, do I?

Also, are the channels always this quiet?

Thanks for the help, however

No, your password reflects your account only on this forum. However, you can register your nick (I'd recommend you do this if you plan on frequently visiting :P) so that no one else can pose as you when you're away.

- Sb.

no mac-mini, if you havent realised, most people hate you. And the people who hate me, well afaic arent worth even noticing :P

You do tend to speak your mind very openly at times. :P

Guest Ramm

That pictures scaring the hell out of me.

And mac-mini, maybe if you stopped acting like a complete idiot on IRC, you could be unbanned. Kiko, stay banned, you emo {censored}!

EDIT: Oh lordy, you added another pic....

That pictures scaring the hell out of me.

And mac-mini, maybe if you stopped acting like a complete idiot on IRC, you could be unbanned. Kiko, stay banned, you emo {censored}!

EDIT: Oh lordy, you added another pic....

the devs like me ^_^

mac-mini, you're a idiot, do you wonder why you're around? hmm, to be made fun of. But maybe you think they are playing with you and your happy you finally have some friends (even if they rip on you every chance they get).

/end reality check

mac-mini, your a idiot, do you wonder why you're around? hmm, to be made fun of. But maybe you think they are playing with you and your happy you finally have some friends (even if they rip on you every chance they get).

/end reality check

If you're going to insult someone, at least do it with correct spelling and grammar - otherwise it just makes you look bad. It should say: "you're an idiot".

- Sabr.

[Edit]

Ugh, and I should really check the rest of a topic before I post in the future.