I couldn't believe it

69 posts in this topic

Speaking of which... does he kill bots? or is he a bot that kills?

But seriously... you'd think someone named Jonathan Meadows would be a hippy rather than a nazi er... zealot er... religious person =]

"How did you stop them?"

"The Killbots?, I figured out that they had a preset kill limit, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they just stopped"

In case you don't know what killbot is from, its from futurama.

I sent gender bender units after them. After I activated their loyalist chips.

Im always surprised how christians "know" more about life than doctors and scientists LOL

Its interesting to read this stuff... almost like time stopped at least 50 yrs ago for some...

Im NOT pointing to anyone specificaly, just my observations...

Im always surprised how christians "know" more about life than doctors and scientists LOL

Its interesting to read this stuff... almost like time stopped at least 50 yrs ago for some...

ha. Ask my Doctorate.

ha. Ask my Doctorate.

;) Ok, good one OryHara. You need to stop lying, because at this rate not even you friend Forrest's_Cavalry_Corps is gonna be able to take you seriously anymore. There is no way you are 25, let alone have a doctorate. The way your going now, I'd guess you were 15 or 16, and too concerned with what people make of you, hence the need to make people think you are older then they are and smarter then them by lying about it.

Besides, Im sure that if any of us had a doctorate we wouldnt be spending the kind of time we do on this forum.

Haha, seriously!

:hysterical: Ok, good one OryHara. You need to stop lying, because at this rate not even you friend Forrest's_Cavalry_Corps is gonna be able to take you seriously anymore. There is no way you are 25, let alone have a doctorate. The way your going now, I'd guess you were 15 or 16, and too concerned with what people make of you, hence the need to make people think you are older then they are and smarter then them by lying about it.

Besides, Im sure that if any of us had a doctorate we wouldnt be spending the kind of time we do on this forum.

Want me to scan it for you?

me.jpg

On a serious note... I do believe that a patent of nobility from the Principality of Sealand would make one a legitimate aristocrat.

How much does an Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary cost?

lol, hell yeah.

:dance_24:

On a serious note... I do believe that a patent of nobility from the Principality of Sealand would make one a legitimate aristocrat.

In a sense it is true.

How much does an Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary cost?

You can write to them, but I don't believe it would be much worth, as no other other country recognises the Principality of Sealand:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand