I couldn't believe it

69 posts in this topic

Don't get me started on that pro-murder junk.

Homosexuality and Abortion are their big concerns? What's wrong with homosexuality and abortions? For one, why do other people even CARE if somebody is {censored}, its quite a ridiculous thing to care about....and Abortion shouldn't be a choice made lightly (and I don't think women make this decision lightly)....It should be %100 safe, %100 Legal, rare.

Christianity in general is way behind the times, time to get educated...maybe Logically? Maybe Rationally? Maybe scientifically? Either one would be a leap forward for human civilization

Don't get me started on that pro-murder junk.

What do you mean by "Pro-Murder"? Yeah, abortion should never be taken lightly, but in alot of situations, it can help alot of people. And for homosexuality, killbots right, why should other people care. Nobody makes a big deal of someone who is straight, so why care if they are {censored}?

Ah the paradox of homosexuals: Why do people care?

1. It is not normal. Out of all of the things that people do, homosexual experiences are not common.

2. It can not lead to a reproduction and therefore is not a natural thing. Lets face it, penises were meant for vaginas. They grew up together!

3. The people who do it can often times be doing only because they feel pressure around others. Two girls making out at a party, girls who have never serioulsy thought of being with another woman.

4. Many {censored} people can be annoying. not because they are {censored}, but because the {censored} culture has had a past with voiceing their sexuality. A personal opinion to be sure.

Why shouldn't people care?

1. Homosexuality is a personal choice, and when it is practiced in such a way as to not hurt anyone, then it is only the persons choice and it should be respected.

2. Homosexuals often times can not change the way they feel. They have desires for homosexual experience and they do not feel attracted to members of the opposite sex.

3. It's just pissing a lot of prudes off that there are people getting laid they way they want to.

4. {censored} people can be very cool. One thing about their culture that we have all probably enjoyed is their ability to be quite funny at times.

It's up to you.

Ah the paradox of homosexuals: Why do people care?

1. It is not normal. Out of all of the things that people do, homosexual experiences are not common.

2. It can not lead to a reproduction and therefore is not a natural thing. Lets face it, penises were meant for vaginas. They grew up together!

3. The people who do it can often times be doing only because they feel pressure around others. Two girls making out at a party, girls who have never serioulsy thought of being with another woman.

4. Many {censored} people can be annoying. not because they are {censored}, but because the {censored} culture has had a past with voiceing their sexuality. A personal opinion to be sure.

Why shouldn't people care?

1. Homosexuality is a personal choice, and when it is practiced in such a way as to not hurt anyone, then it is only the persons choice and it should be respected.

2. Homosexuals often times can not change the way they feel. They have desires for homosexual experience and they do not feel attracted to members of the opposite sex.

3. It's just pissing a lot of prudes off that there are people getting laid they way they want to.

4. {censored} people can be very cool. One thing about their culture that we have all probably enjoyed is their ability to be quite funny at times.

It's up to you.

One thing people seem to forget is that Homosexuality is not a behavior...its a feeling, if a guy has anal sex with another guy, that doesn't make him {censored}, what makes him {censored} is how he feels inside, many people in our culture base homosexuality off of behavior, but its really what's inside the mind that is homosexual or not, there's plenty of homosexuals who have wives and children but they are too afraid to come out, or they are embarrassed.

One point on which I disagree with you Lifedroidgenesis is that being a homosexual is NOT a choice, strait people don't choose to be strait, they just are. I think the reason why you and so many other people feel that being homosexual is a choice is because you see it as an act, not a feeling, but if it is indeed a feeling then it isnt chosen ;).

Who says being homosexual doesn't lead to reproduction, {censored} people have kids all the time, they have kids with their close female friends if they are male, and have kids with their close male friends if they have female. If everyone were {censored} the human race would still go on, society would just be different, this wouldn't work with most animals but we're smart enough to know that sperm + egg - miscarriage = baby.

You said that people can do it because they feel pressure, this further illustrates my point that you see it as an act and not a feeling. Again, ask any homosexual, they didn't CHOOSE to be {censored}.

And for that matter, why would they? Our society is incredibly hostile toward them, why would anybody choose that for themselves?

You say many {censored} people can be annoying, but I am sure you have met hundreds of {censored} people that you had NO idea they were {censored}. The flamboyant {censored} man is only a stereotype. Unfortunately this stereotype muddies the reputation of all {censored} men/women and causes people to think that ALL {censored} men/women are like this.

As a closing note, people CHOOSE to have sex with other people, whether it be male or female, but people do NOT CHOOSE how they feel about the same/opposite sex. This feeling is what makes somebody homosexual, not the act. You seem to understand the feeling/acts interaction with homosexuality, but I honestly think you have it backwards, it seems as if you think that the act makes somebody homosexual, but in reality it is the feeling. I hope I have been accurate in my analysis.

Christianity in general is way behind the times, time to get educated...maybe Logically? Maybe Rationally? Maybe scientifically? Either one would be a leap forward for human civilization

Without life, you can't have any of those.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

I say this to any mother {censored} who is pro murder:

Lets wrap you up in a black garbage bag while you are asleep. Stab you in the head with a pointed 4 foot iron rod, and watch you twitch for 5 minutes.

How do you like abortion now {censored}?

Amazing how religion leads quite neatly to homosexuality and visa versa.

It's nice to see how many people have a positive attitude to homosexuality (and I think now nearly everyone has an opinion, thanks to the length of some threads!).

I have to agree with LifeDroidGenesis7007 on some grounds.

1. Correct, it is not normal (otherwise, why would so many teens such as myself have such a hard time working out their sexuality). I do agree, it is a personal thing, so it shouldn't be anyone else's problem.

2. Wrong, it *is* natural. There are many '{censored}' animals out there, and we don't accuse them of being unnatural. I agree that we don't chose to be {censored}, otherwise I wouldn't be speaking from this point of view (with the stigma that exists, do you really think someone would *chose* to be {censored}?)

3. Perhaps for girls, but in a place like where i live, if you got off with a guy at a party, i seriously think you would be cast out of the village - or at least not what you said.

4. I really, really, REALLY dislike camp {censored} - they make a bad name for people like myself that don't so many signs of homosexuality. I feel that they contribute to the stigma, a fair bit. Afteral, a man pracing around like a fairy doesn't make a nearby regular Joe feel comfortable! And yes, {censored} people can be cool!

As for abortion, I think the reason why religion has a problem with it is because it is a new thing, and religion isn't designed to advance or adapt. Afterall, think of all the problems folk like Galileo had!

But really, do you actually think the Pope would listen to a load of rubbish like that?? :)

EDIT: I have just realised I have written almost exactly what Killbot wrote! Oh well, that will teach me to read things more carefully next time!

Without life, you can't have any of those.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Lets wrap you up in a black garbage bag while you are asleep. Stab you in the head with a pointed 4 foot iron rod, and watch you twitch for 5 minutes.

Wow, I find it funny how you fight "murder" with murder. It brings up an interesting viewpoint though.

I don't personally think than an embryo/fetus is a person...but if I did, I would probably consider it murder too.

Here's something to think about related to that subject, if we're really people from the second we are conceived...then why is the birthdate on our birth certificate the day we came out of our mom? It seems to me that legally at least, we are people when we are born, we are therefore not people (or not full people) until that time, in which case, it isn't murder.

Thats the logical law part of myself...but below this sentence is what I really think.

Being conceived and eventually born is a lot like downloading a file, when you are 20% of the way through the gestation period...you are literally 20% of a person, you are 20% done. When abortion is wrong in my eyes is when you are more than half of a person (half way done), at that time you are more person than not...However, if I were to be in charge, I would allow abortions at any time before birth, reason being that being born is the only CLEAR indication that you are a person, before that, its all up for grabs. If one can say that a fetus in the third trimester is a person, then one can say that a fetus in the second trimester is a person and that a fetus in the first trimester is a person...and so on, therefore, legally it has to be allowed, for the reasons that I described above having to due with the birth certificate thing and documenting how old a person is...

Just my thoughts, I'm sure I forgot something, but that's what the dialectic is for right?

Yeah.... thats uncalled for, and sounds more like torture. Personally, I dont apporve of having abortions just for the sake of it, but I do approve of it in the cases that it can improve the quality of life for many people who just cant afford to have another child or wont be able to raise the child themselves.

Wow, I find it funny how you fight "murder" with murder.

He was using a metaphor of abortion. If he were truly fighting "murder with murder," he would have suggested executing everyone who gets an abortion or contributes to one.

I don't personally think than an embryo/fetus is a person...but if I did, I would probably consider it murder too.

Here's something to think about related to that subject, if we're really people from the second we are conceived...then why is the birthdate on our birth certificate the say we came out of our mom? It seems to me that legally at least, we are people when we are born, we are therefore not people (or not full people) until that time, in which case, it isn't murder.

You are simply a product of your culture and time, nothing more.

In generations past, when women were pregnant, the vocabulary was, "How old is your baby?" to ask how far-along the pregnancy is. In more recent times with the push of abortions, which as another poster points out is a relatively newer concept from a SOCIAL standpoint, there has been a deliberate change in vocabulary to "fetus" and "embryo." These terms would never have been used in the past, and were exclusively medical/scientific terms, never used in the context of real life and a genuine human baby/pregnancy.

You have been suckered.

Being conceived and eventually born is a lot like downloading a file, when you are 20% of the way through the gestation period...you are literally 20% of a person, you are 20% done.

Perfect example to illustrate my point- you are a product of your culture and time.

if we're really people from the second we are conceived...then why is the birthdate on our birth certificate the say we came out of our mom?

If you want an actual reason for this, it's because it can be very difficult to pinpoint a date of conception. Whether we agree with it or not, we all know that in generations past, the majority of people were subscribers to the Christian religion. We also all know that these people believe life starts at conception, not birth. Therefore, if it were easy to begin counting age at conception, they surely would have set the precedent, and we would currently be trying to "change" that precedent. But it's just too difficult.

Another example to illustrate: In history, we divide time up into "B.C." and "A.D.," obviously centering around Jesus Christ's time on earth. Christianity set this as the precedent. However, in recent times, there has been a shift to change vocabulary to "B.C.E." and "C.E." Same thing.

You're a product of your culture and time- nothing more. Start to think outside the box that you have been put into.

Personally, I dont apporve of having abortions just for the sake of it, but I do approve of it in the cases that it can improve the quality of life for many people who just cant afford to have another child or wont be able to raise the child themselves.

That is what adoption is for. Anyone can have a child and then just put the baby up for adoption. It improves the quality of life for many people and helps those who just can't afford to have another child, or won't be able to raise the child themselves.

Why terminate a life, when it is so totally unnecessary? That is the more important question. It is not "why not," but "why?"

The true fact is that many young girls are using abortion as last-minute birth control. "Whoops, got pregnant- at least abortion is a last-ditch option." I am not saying it's an easy decision, but it is now all of a sudden an option.

My cousin was going to get an abortion, as a 16 year old girl. However, she was required to go to a preliminary ultrasound before they would perform the operation. After my cousin saw the picture on the ultrasound screen of the little baby growing and moving around, she decided against getting the abortion.

In today's culture, when a woman is pregnant, she is not described as "having a baby," but rather, it is the woman who is just "pregnant," with a shift of emphasis onto the mother rather than the new life being born. This is the root of the train of thought that then follows to say, "my life will be more inconvenient with a baby." Me, me, me. The whole point of having a kid is that your life is no longer all about you, you, you- it's a new person to care for.

But when you actually see an ultrasound of a baby that is only WEEKS after conception, it is still a distinguishable little baby, the size of a little gummy-bear, wiggling its nubby hands and legs, and spinning and swimming around.

But now that my cousin didn't get the abortion, her little girl is now 4 years old, and is the most sweet-hearted, shy, cute little girl in the world. And one day she'll be a cognitive adult, just like any of us.

Wouldn't you rather have had your mother put you up for adoption if she didn't want you, than for her to just whack ya?

Anyone who would rather terminate a life rather than just put the baby up for adoption for a family that can love and care for the baby, is indeed killing a life. Our society needs to grow up and stop being so and self-centered, meant in a literal sense.

-3nigma

He was using a metaphor of abortion. If he were truly fighting "murder with murder," he would have suggested executing everyone who gets an abortion or contributes to one.

You are simply a product of your culture and time, nothing more.

In generations past, when women were pregnant, the vocabulary was, "How old is your baby?" to ask how far-along the pregnancy is. In more recent times with the push of abortions, which as another poster points out is a relatively newer concept from a SOCIAL standpoint, there has been a deliberate change in vocabulary to "fetus" and "embryo." These terms would never have been used in the past, and were exclusively medical/scientific terms, never used in the context of real life and a genuine human baby/pregnancy.

You have been suckered.

Perfect example to illustrate my point- you are a product of your culture and time.

If you want an actual reason for this, it's because it can be very difficult to pinpoint a date of conception. Whether we agree with it or not, we all know that in generations past, the majority of people were subscribers to the Christian religion. We also all know that these people believe life starts at conception, not birth. Therefore, if it were easy to begin counting age at conception, they surely would have set the precedent, and we would currently be trying to "change" that precedent. But it's just too difficult.

Another example to illustrate: In history, we divide time up into "B.C." and "A.D.," obviously centering around Jesus Christ's time on earth. Christianity set this as the precedent. However, in recent times, there has been a shift to change vocabulary to "B.C.E." and "C.E." Same thing.

You're a product of your culture and time- nothing more. Start to think outside the box that you have been put into.

That is what adoption is for. Anyone can have a child and then just put the baby up for adoption. It improves the quality of life for many people and helps those who just can't afford to have another child, or won't be able to raise the child themselves.

Why terminate a life, when it is so totally unnecessary? That is the more important question. It is not "why not," but "why?"

The true fact is that many young girls are using abortion as last-minute birth control. "Whoops, got pregnant- at least abortion is a last-ditch option." I am not saying it's an easy decision, but it is now all of a sudden an option.

My cousin was going to get an abortion, as a 16 year old girl. However, she was required to go to a preliminary ultrasound before they would perform the operation. After my cousin saw the picture on the ultrasound screen of the little baby growing and moving around, she decided against getting the abortion.

In today's culture, when a woman is pregnant, she is not described as "having a baby," but rather, it is the woman who is just "pregnant," with a shift of emphasis onto the mother rather than the new life being born. This is the root of the train of thought that then follows to say, "my life will be more inconvenient with a baby." Me, me, me. The whole point of having a kid is that your life is no longer all about you, you, you- it's a new person to care for.

But when you actually see an ultrasound of a baby that is only WEEKS after conception, it is still a distinguishable little baby, the size of a little gummy-bear, wiggling its nubby hands and legs, and spinning and swimming around.

But now that my cousin didn't get the abortion, her little girl is now 4 years old, and is the most sweet-hearted, shy, cute little girl in the world. And one day she'll be a cognitive adult, just like any of us.

Wouldn't you rather have had your mother put you up for adoption if she didn't want you, than for her to just whack ya?

Anyone who would rather terminate a life rather than just put the baby up for adoption for a family that can love and care for the baby, is indeed killing a life. Our society needs to grow up and stop being so and self-centered, meant in a literal sense.

-3nigma

Don't tell me I am merely a product of my time...if that's true, then you are merely a product of before your time, which...in my estimation is worse, I thought I had quite a valid point about the birth certificate thing, legally, when one is born that is when they are a person...whether you like it or not.

You are wrong in your assessment that the majority of people were Christian, there were plenty of Muslims, Hindus, and Pagans to go around....all of which added up to a higher number than Christianity when put together...

What I don't get about conservatives...is how they are so intent on stopping an abortion, the killing of a maybe person/maybe not, but they have no problem sending thousands of people off to die in a war, people that are 100% people FOR SURE.

I honestly just don't think that abortion is that big of a deal...I would never encourage a person I'm with to get one, but I would not go so far as to BAR somebody else from doing so...Quite frankly though, this world needs less people, You cant look at a 4 year old and say "if I aborted you then..." because they are already born, had you aborted them you would have never known about them and hence wouldn't be saying that.

Abortion is honestly something that I feel isn't important, people are still going to get their abortions whether YOU want them to or not, and how would you rather have it done, in the safety of a medical office or with a coat hanger...you decide.

Safe, legal, and rare.

Safe, legal, and rare.

I think you have a good point there....

At the moment, abortion is both legal and safe. But if it was outlawed, the people that still want it, or even need it will be driven underground, and there won't be the same medical standards. There would be more lives lost, because someone wanted to save 'potential lives'

Being conceived and eventually born is a lot like downloading a file, when you are 20% of the way through the gestation period...you are literally 20% of a person, you are 20% done.

Thats like saying SYN/ACK doesn't exist. Data still exists in %20 of a file. Just because it is not done doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Don't tell me I am merely a product of my time...if that's true, then you are merely a product of before your time, which...in my estimation is worse, I thought I had quite a valid point about the birth certificate thing, legally, when one is born that is when they are a person...whether you like it or not.

You are wrong in your assessment that the majority of people were Christian, there were plenty of Muslims, Hindus, and Pagans to go around....all of which added up to a higher number than Christianity when put together...

What I don't get about conservatives...is how they are so intent on stopping an abortion, the killing of a maybe person/maybe not, but they have no problem sending thousands of people off to die in a war, people that are 100% people FOR SURE.

I honestly just don't think that abortion is that big of a deal...I would never encourage a person I'm with to get one, but I would not go so far as to BAR somebody else from doing so...Quite frankly though, this world needs less people, You cant look at a 4 year old and say "if I aborted you then..." because they are already born, had you aborted them you would have never known about them and hence wouldn't be saying that.

Abortion is honestly something that I feel isn't important, people are still going to get their abortions whether YOU want them to or not, and how would you rather have it done, in the safety of a medical office or with a coat hanger...you decide.

Safe, legal, and rare.

Your damn ignorance on this board has become obviously bliss to you. Conservatives care about life. Neo-Conservatives do not. Look it up. Damn you are stupid.

I think you have a good point there....

At the moment, abortion is both legal and safe. But if it was outlawed, the people that still want it, or even need it will be driven underground, and there won't be the same medical standards. There would be more lives lost, because someone wanted to save 'potential lives'

Stop asking the government to pamper you. Look out for yourself and leave it up to the states.

The problem with this board is that there are too many ignorant teenagers on this board that haven't a damn clue what life is like outside their public school system walls.

Thats like saying SYN/ACK doesn't exist. Data still exists in %20 of a file. Just because it is not done doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Your damn ignorance on this board has become obviously bliss to you. Conservatives care about life. Neo-Conservatives do not. Look it up. Damn you are stupid.

Stop asking the government to pamper you. Look out for yourself and leave it up to the states.

The problem with this board is that there are too many ignorant teenagers on this board that haven't a damn clue what life is like outside their public school system walls.

...No, I do not believe I am stupid. I am young and naive yes (21 years old, not a teenager by the way). But I most certainly am not stupid, I think I have made valid contributions to this board, just because I don't have the same opinion as you, that in itself doesn't make me stupid. Believe it or not I am for State's rights too, however, if the Federal Government overturned Roe vs. Wade, I'm sure the next step would be to BAN abortions altogether whether the states wanted to or not....and maybe I'm wrong but you have made your stand on abortion pretty clear

I am guessing you would be on the bandwagon to do that as well, whether it interfered with states rights or not.

The problem here like many other problems with human society is that not everybody thinks the same, you are not wrong for thinking what you think, and I am not wrong for thinking the way I think, we all have real, logical reasons for the way we think in one form or another, but one thing I have always had a problem with is FORCING people to bend to your will because you "KNOW" that your will is the right will. One thing I think most people need to do....is stay the hell out of other people's business, I mean its fine to do on an internet forum, but in real life it gets quite annoying.

Maybe I am stupid and ignorant as you say, but I do not believe you can speak for all Conservatives and Neo-Conservatives, I think at least a few would disagree with your statement.

I have found in my humble knowledge of the world that when one is extreme in almost any view, it is usually, quite honestly, wrong. The problem that I have noticed with our culture, and Christians in particular is that they seem to paint the world in only black and white, but the reality is that it is all shades of gray...even murder, if one says "MURDER IS ALWAYS WRONG" then what about the soldier that has to kill, or the father protecting his children, even murder is acceptable here, just an observation.

I am not just some dumb teenager that thinks something because my friends and family say so...I am a human being with real, logical reasons for the way I think. I could descend into a personal attack about you, but I don't know you...and that would be an ignorant thing to do.

Love,

Killbot

Holy {censored}, what happened on this thread?!? Name calling, murder, babies! Yikes!

I got two things:

A. So about the {censored} thing (Oryhara you closet flamer you, listen up) What actually and technically decides if a person is {censored} (biologically and mentally) are three things:

1. A person must have homosexual thoughts and feelings in the form of homosexual desires or fantasies.

2. A person must act on those feelings and thoughts and actually participate in homosexual activities.

3. A pesron must identify themselves as a homosexual. They have to admit it.

I learned these in a sexuality course, so they are legit. A person is {censored} if they do all three things. Interestingly enough, these criteria leave it open for a person to be as much as 1/3 homosexual, whether that be biological or mental. Pretty much if two of the three criteria are met though you're probably {censored}. Replace homosexual with heterosexual on the list above and that's the test for if you're straight (seriously, Ory, you already failed, don't waste you time :D ).

B. So about this abortion thing: We live in a cultural era of sex. Ever since the sixties people have been screwing and not getting each other pregnant. Because of birth control, no one really has to worry about getting pregnant these days. But it does still happen, people make mistakes or they simply just act stupid. However the risks involved are worth it for the millions, if not billions of people having sex these days for pleasure. Because of how much sex is had and the reasons for having it are different than in the past, having a baby is concidered a mistake or just wrong these days. So it happens that couples will simply get rid of their babies before they have to deal with them. It's too hard for them, and they might really not be in any way responsible parents, as a matter of fact, they aren't. Any parents who actually want to kill their baby are not fit parents at the time! They could become fit parents latter, but c'mon, they tried to do away with their baby. Pretty simple.

People who are Pro-Choice should increasingly demand more education on sex, less attention on the glamourous notions of sex these days, and more responsibility pushed on any people who get abortions. They should be monitered and people who get too many abortions or if they get abortions for stupid reasons should get help in the form of social services that help educate them about how to not get knocked up and how to live responisbly. They point is if it stays legal we need to watch the process like hawks, because I fear that abortions could become ridiculously common.

People who are Pro-Life have their hearts in the right spot and they are trying to look out for human life. However what is human life if it is filled with horrible experiences? Why bring a child into a household with no food? Why force people to have children that they will end up hating? The point is that people who are against abortions do not seem to care what actually happens to the babies after they are born. Most will end up in adoption agencies and these kids will not have any parents. A nice and trully un-hypocritical thing to do for people who are Pro-Life would be to start a national adoption agency and everyone who is Pro-Life should put their name on the list because these are people who care about babies and who care about raising them. Of course this will never happen, but if it did, and there were some way to provide each baby with a set of parents, even I'd be down for Pro-Life (and I thought there was no middle ground to this issue).

Focus on what is important. Who gives a {censored} if a fetus is a person or not, it has the potential to become a person. And people who continually abuse the abortion service (like they do already) need to be watched because I don't care who you are, definitely after two or three abortions (that were not because of rape) you are a murderer. And if people want more babies in this world then they should be willing to help look after them. Many people who get abortions are lower income people, so if abortions became illegal then they will need help raising their kids. A lot of help, trust me.

Either way it's good to see people trying to respect choice and life. Both are of course ridiculously important things; if one of those two things didn't exist the other wouldn't either. We need to keep them both. We need to try.

I have found in my humble knowledge of the world that when one is extreme in almost any view, it is usually, quite honestly, wrong. The problem that I have noticed with our culture, and Christians in particular is that they seem to paint the world in only black and white, but the reality is that it is all shades of gray...even murder, if one says "MURDER IS ALWAYS WRONG" then what about the soldier that has to kill, or the father protecting his children, even murder is acceptable here, just an observation.

I am not just some dumb teenager that thinks something because my friends and family say so...I am a human being with real, logical reasons for the way I think. I could descend into a personal attack about you, but I don't know you...and that would be an ignorant thing to do.

Love,

Killbot

So you support killing babies, but not the killings of 600,000 Iraqis?

I don't support either.

Holy {censored}, what happened on this thread?!? Name calling, murder, babies! Yikes!

I got two things:

A. So about the {censored} thing (Oryhara you closet flamer you, listen up) What actually and technically decides if a person is {censored} (biologically and mentally) are three things:

1. A person must have homosexual thoughts and feelings in the form of homosexual desires or fantasies.

2. A person must act on those feelings and thoughts and actually participate in homosexual activities.

3. A pesron must identify themselves as a homosexual. They have to admit it.

Ask killbot about the {censored} thing. I'm sure he can answer your questions. He is the one that brought it up since it was NEVER part of the original topic, and I have never responded on it.

Um, whatever Oryhara...

Oops. Sorry, NM, I read it again. My mistake.

Well, this thread turned into a flamewar fast. Well, what do u expect from someone who proudly proclaims being from "The Confederate States of America"... :)

(EDIT: Well that wasnt a deliberate attempt at fueling it more...)

Well, this thread turned into a flamewar fast. Well, what do u expect from someone who proudly proclaims being from "The Confederate States of America"... :)

(EDIT: Well that wasnt a deliberate attempt at fueling it more...)

What else can you expect from someone who proudly proclaims being a {censored}.

Censor me {censored}. I dare ya.

What else can you expect from someone who proudly proclaims being a {censored}.

Censor me {censored}. I dare ya.

Wow, that was a mature and well thought out response. :) How do I proudly proclaim being {censored}? The only thing I proudly proclaim is my love of the music produced by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. If youre saying that they are {censored}, you are far from right...

P.S. The North won, we are all equal, and there will not be a "Civil War 2" :P

I hate censorship, but it could comes in handy at times... ;)

Wow, that was a mature and well thought out response. :) How do I proudly proclaim being {censored}? The only thing I proudly proclaim is my love of the music produced by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. If youre saying that they are {censored}, you are far from right...

I hate censorship, but it could comes in handy at times... ;)

Yea, like when people talk about OSx86 being bought out? I've known it for some time now. Waaaaay before they announced it. Back when they censored all the posts relating to it, and covered it up.

They will probably censor this too.

Oh really? You wanna take a bet on that? You wait until the damn illegals fill this place up and turn it into Mexico. See what happens.

EDIT:

The Mexican war was fought. MEXICO LOST. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

{censored} marriage war was fought. YOU LOST. Queers can't get married. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

Abortion is about to be banned here in MS. YOU LOST. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

You queers, murderers, and weirdo's can't live with the fact that you have royally {censored}ed yourselves. And look what you morons did with this country. {censored}ED IT UP. HA! Live with your {censored}ed world.

And the South Won. BTW.

Yea, like when people talk about OSx86 being bought out? I've known it for some time now. Waaaaay before they announced it. Back when they censored all the posts relating to it, and covered it up.

That censorship thing was an obvious joke, yet im not suprised you didnt catch it.

Oh really? You wanna take a bet on that? You wait until the damn illegals fill this place up and turn it into Mexico. See what happens.

So youre expecting an illigal immigrant... "revolt"? Are you stupid, or just hitting the moonshine...

EDIT:

The Mexican war was fought. MEXICO LOST. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

{censored} marriage war was fought. YOU LOST. Queers can't get married. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

Abortion is about to be banned here in MS. YOU LOST. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

You queers, murderers, and weirdo's can't live with the fact that you have royally {censored}ed yourselves. And look what you morons did with this country. {censored}ED IT UP. HA! Live with your {censored}ed world.

And the South Won. BTW.

You have to be the stupidest, most ignorant person I've ever met. "You queers, murderers and weirdos?" Are you suggesting that I, or we as a forum are {censored} or murderers? All I can say is, dude, get a life. Im not even gonna fight you on this, theres no point arguing with someone as hard-headed as you who thinks because he has religion at his back that he is always right. I've read you're other threads and posts and they are all objective, right-winged trash. Yeah, ive been a fanboy at times and a few of my posts were stupid and kinda piontless, but you my friend, have only submitted ideas that were thought out halfway and from only one viewpoint. Try playing devils advocate before you post. Youll sound less stupid and will stand a chance at being taken seriously.

So youre expecting an illigal immigrant... "revolt"? Are you stupid, or just hitting the moonshine...

Fool. You have eyes yet you do not see. Look at the illegals post video.

Don't get upset with me that you can't marry another man. HAHA. I'm glad.

It seems you have some weird intentions there. Are you sure you aren't {censored}? LOL.

EDIT: After all, your profile says you are from "The OtherSide". The other side of what?