I couldn't believe it

69 posts in this topic

All I've got to say is that in my experience, those named JD are always right. As opposed to DJ (which are always wrong).

LOL.

Fool. You have eyes yet you do not see. Look at the illegals post video.

Don't get upset with me that you can't marry another man. HAHA. I'm glad.

It seems you have some weird intentions there. Are you sure you aren't {censored}? LOL.

EDIT: After all, your profile says you are from "The OtherSide". The other side of what?

You are a very immature 25 year old. I can assure you, I am not {censored}, nor do I want to marry a man. I dont have any specific intentions, Im just supporting what I believe in. The Otherside is a reference to a Chili Peppers song, i knew not too many people would catch that.

Im going to bed.. Enjoy your dreams about civil war 2 ory...

You are a very immature 25 year old. I can assure you, I am not {censored}, nor do I want to marry a man. I dont have any intentions, Im just supporting what I believe in. The Otherside is a reference to a Chili Peppers song.

HA! Chili..... Peppers...... Other Side..... I knew something was up!

Im going to bed, and Im going to dream of a world were stupid southerners (only the stupid ones) are banished to an island filled with girls dressed in skimpy clothes and were cheap beer is free and nascar runs 24/7, while im living in a civilized suburb watching the world rally championship and enjoying a cool lemonade out by the pool. Sweet dreams...

HA. You should see my estate. Yea dude. I've got slaves and everything!

Well, this thread turned into a flamewar fast. Well, what do u expect from someone who proudly proclaims being from "The Confederate States of America"... :(

(EDIT: Well that wasnt a deliberate attempt at fueling it more...)

I had no intention of making another post or reply to a post on here tonight, but after reading this comment I had to make this reply. GET A CLUE! For some basic information on The War, and it's causes, which were not what you believe them to be, go to this thread: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry331123 As you will note, I very proudly proclaim that I'm from the (occupied) Confederate States of America, and *all* my ancestors, from that era, fought for the Confederate States of America! Until you do some basic research on the causes of the war, you'll never understand why it was fought because the victors in *any* war write the histories.

"How few of our children know that Jamestown, Virginia, was settled many years before the Pilgrim Fathers came to this country, or that the vast domain which forms four-fifths of the United States was won by Southern men, or that slavery was forced upon this country by England, seconded by New England, or that in 1860 one-tenth of the slaves were communicants in churches." ~ Rev. J. H. McNeilly

"The Gettysburg speech was at once the shortest and the most famous oration in American history... the highest emotion reduced to a few poetical phrases. Lincoln himself never even remotely approached it. It is genuinely stupendous. But let us not forget that it is poetry, no logic; beauty, not sense. Think of the argument in it. Put it into the cold words of everyday. The doctrine is simply this: that the Union soldiers who died at Gettysburg sacrificed their lives to the cause of self-determination -- that government of the people, by the people, for the people, should not perish from the earth. It is difficult to imagine anything more untrue. The Union soldiers in the battle actually fought against self-determination; it was the Confederates who fought for the right of their people to govern themselves." ~ H.L. Mencken

Writing to his wife in 1862, Sherman said, "We are in our enemy's country, and I act accordingly...the war will soon assume a turn to extermination not of soldiers alone, that is the least part of the trouble, but the people."

Holy {censored}, what happened on this thread?!? Name calling, murder, babies! Yikes!

I got two things:

A. So about the {censored} thing (Oryhara you closet flamer you, listen up) What actually and technically decides if a person is {censored} (biologically and mentally) are three things:

1. A person must have homosexual thoughts and feelings in the form of homosexual desires or fantasies.

2. A person must act on those feelings and thoughts and actually participate in homosexual activities.

3. A pesron must identify themselves as a homosexual. They have to admit it.

I learned these in a sexuality course, so they are legit. A person is {censored} if they do all three things. Interestingly enough, these criteria leave it open for a person to be as much as 1/3 homosexual, whether that be biological or mental. Pretty much if two of the three criteria are met though you're probably {censored}. Replace homosexual with heterosexual on the list above and that's the test for if you're straight (seriously, Ory, you already failed, don't waste you time :( ).

B. So about this abortion thing: We live in a cultural era of sex. Ever since the sixties people have been screwing and not getting each other pregnant. Because of birth control, no one really has to worry about getting pregnant these days. But it does still happen, people make mistakes or they simply just act stupid. However the risks involved are worth it for the millions, if not billions of people having sex these days for pleasure. Because of how much sex is had and the reasons for having it are different than in the past, having a baby is concidered a mistake or just wrong these days. So it happens that couples will simply get rid of their babies before they have to deal with them. It's too hard for them, and they might really not be in any way responsible parents, as a matter of fact, they aren't. Any parents who actually want to kill their baby are not fit parents at the time! They could become fit parents latter, but c'mon, they tried to do away with their baby. Pretty simple.

People who are Pro-Choice should increasingly demand more education on sex, less attention on the glamourous notions of sex these days, and more responsibility pushed on any people who get abortions. They should be monitered and people who get too many abortions or if they get abortions for stupid reasons should get help in the form of social services that help educate them about how to not get knocked up and how to live responisbly. They point is if it stays legal we need to watch the process like hawks, because I fear that abortions could become ridiculously common.

People who are Pro-Life have their hearts in the right spot and they are trying to look out for human life. However what is human life if it is filled with horrible experiences? Why bring a child into a household with no food? Why force people to have children that they will end up hating? The point is that people who are against abortions do not seem to care what actually happens to the babies after they are born. Most will end up in adoption agencies and these kids will not have any parents. A nice and trully un-hypocritical thing to do for people who are Pro-Life would be to start a national adoption agency and everyone who is Pro-Life should put their name on the list because these are people who care about babies and who care about raising them. Of course this will never happen, but if it did, and there were some way to provide each baby with a set of parents, even I'd be down for Pro-Life (and I thought there was no middle ground to this issue).

Focus on what is important. Who gives a {censored} if a fetus is a person or not, it has the potential to become a person. And people who continually abuse the abortion service (like they do already) need to be watched because I don't care who you are, definitely after two or three abortions (that were not because of rape) you are a murderer. And if people want more babies in this world then they should be willing to help look after them. Many people who get abortions are lower income people, so if abortions became illegal then they will need help raising their kids. A lot of help, trust me.

Either way it's good to see people trying to respect choice and life. Both are of course ridiculously important things; if one of those two things didn't exist the other wouldn't either. We need to keep them both. We need to try.

I understand your view but the truth of the matter is that the abortion system is not abused, over 98% of the people who go in for abortions do NOT use it as a method of birth control, usually it is just bad luck, and it is a hard decision...most women do not make it lightly

Yea, like when people talk about OSx86 being bought out? I've known it for some time now. Waaaaay before they announced it. Back when they censored all the posts relating to it, and covered it up.

They will probably censor this too.

Oh really? You wanna take a bet on that? You wait until the damn illegals fill this place up and turn it into Mexico. See what happens.

EDIT:

The Mexican war was fought. MEXICO LOST. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

{censored} marriage war was fought. YOU LOST. Queers can't get married. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

Abortion is about to be banned here in MS. YOU LOST. LIVE WITH IT. HA HA HA!

You queers, murderers, and weirdo's can't live with the fact that you have royally {censored}ed yourselves. And look what you morons did with this country. {censored}ED IT UP. HA! Live with your {censored}ed world.

And the South Won. BTW.

Grow up fast please, you are really annoying. You call me ignorant but just look at the way you are talking to everybody else, you have a complete lack of respect for any view besides your own, its people like you who are tearing this country apart...

So you support killing babies, but not the killings of 600,000 Iraqis?

I don't support killing babies at all, fetuses aren't babies, fetus's are literally a parasite until they are born, this is evident in the fact that the mother's immune system tries to kill the fetus after conception. This is how I see it anyway, but if I thought of fetus's as babies I would probably think how you think, it really boils down to what one defines as a person, potential person yes, person, no.

It's completely academic. 66% of americans believe there should be at least some access to abortion. Now granted, in our society, the majority does not directly rule, but as long as public opinion is pro-choice, federal law will support that.

For most women it is a difficult choice to get an abortion, however I've personally known at least three girls who got abortions. Here's a general break-down of their story.

Hi my name is Debra and I'm fuked up on alcohol, cocaine, and weed. Hey you random looking guy, the fifth guy I've slept with this week, let's screw. A few weeks later I'm pregnant but I can't have it because I've dropped out of highschool and I need every penny I have for cocaine. Hey abortion! Whew, my problems are solved. After the abortion I'm gonna go have more sex, with more random people while I continue to ruin my life with cocaine.

Hi my name is Janis, I have a boyfriend who I tell I love him. Except I didn't feel like telling him that I didn't take my birth control pills this past week, so I got pregnant, but I then got an abortion. I was definitely drunk the whole time, and I'll be drunk the next time he gets me pregnant too. Except with my second baby, I'm going to drink and smoke and do narcotics of all sorts until the damn thing falls out of me while I'm wrestling around in my apartment with my friend after snorting even more coke. Yeah it's messy, but there is a dumpster right outside.

Hi I'm Sonia, while I started going out with this one guy, I screwed another guy real quick and got pregnant. I told my new boyfriend that it was his so that he could drive me to the clinic whenever I needed it and because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I don't quite remember but I must have been high off of ecstacy or adderoll, definitely weed and booze though. So to this day my boyfriend thinks it was his, and to this day I still won't tell him.

Sorry killbot, but the truth is that many abortions happen in lower income neighborhoods and these stories can get ridiculously fuked up. It certainly happens that a couple simply gets unlucky and crosses that 99% line of no chance of pregnancy. But more often, stupid {censored} happens and people make horrible decisions that begin to bring a person into this world. Don't have any illusions about what kind of people often times get abortions. They often times don't care, know or even do what should be even the slightest bit of responsibility.

Once again, this isn't about the fetus and if it is a baby or not, the point is it should not be taken lightly. Many women do not take it lightly, they might get an abortion and then be responsible as heck afterwards. But there are still those people out there who will screw up over and over again with something that I believe people are beginning to take for granted; the birth of human life.

For most women it is a difficult choice to get an abortion, however I've personally known at least three girls who got abortions. Here's a general break-down of their story.

Hi my name is Debra and I'm fuked up on alcohol, cocaine, and weed. Hey you random looking guy, the fifth guy I've slept with this week, let's screw. A few weeks later I'm pregnant but I can't have it because I've dropped out of highschool and I need every penny I have for cocaine. Hey abortion! Whew, my problems are solved. After the abortion I'm gonna go have more sex, with more random people while I continue to ruin my life with cocaine.

Hi my name is Janis, I have a boyfriend who I tell I love him. Except I didn't feel like telling him that I didn't take my birth control pills this past week, so I got pregnant, but I then got an abortion. I was definitely drunk the whole time, and I'll be drunk the next time he gets me pregnant too. Except with my second baby, I'm going to drink and smoke and do narcotics of all sorts until the damn thing falls out of me while I'm wrestling around in my apartment with my friend after snorting even more coke. Yeah it's messy, but there is a dumpster right outside.

Hi I'm Sonia, while I started going out with this one guy, I screwed another guy real quick and got pregnant. I told my new boyfriend that it was his so that he could drive me to the clinic whenever I needed it and because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I don't quite remember but I must have been high off of ecstacy or adderoll, definitely weed and booze though. So to this day my boyfriend thinks it was his, and to this day I still won't tell him.

Sorry killbot, but the truth is that many abortions happen in lower income neighborhoods and these stories can get ridiculously fuked up. It certainly happens that a couple simply gets unlucky and crosses that 99% line of no chance of pregnancy. But more often, stupid {censored} happens and people make horrible decisions that begin to bring a person into this world. Don't have any illusions about what kind of people often times get abortions. They often times don't care, know or even do what should be even the slightest bit of responsibility.

Once again, this isn't about the fetus and if it is a baby or not, the point is it should not be taken lightly. Many women do not take it lightly, they might get an abortion and then be responsible as heck afterwards. But there are still those people out there who will screw up over and over again with something that I believe people are beginning to take for granted; the birth of human life.

While you are correct in everything you say, what do you suppose we do about it? Do we prevent these irresponsible people from getting an abortion, thereby leading to irresponsible parents? I just dont know what a proposed solution would be.

I don't know...I think if sombody does it too often they should just be sterilized...but maybe that a bit harsh, that would probably be my solution.

The notion of sterilizing the unfit against their will has been tried already.

EDIT: Though there might be something to the idea of haing compulsory IUD emplacement. It can only be removed for replacement or if a valid license to bear children is produced.

I already proposed some solutions earlier...

I don't believe you did...All I see you posting in relation to abortion is 3 examples of irresponsible people who get abortions, I don't see anything about proposed solutions. Maybe it was on another thread or something, it's not on this one.

Edit: Ok, I found it, after three times searching I finally found it, yeah, the pro-choice solution with an emphasis on education and responsibility sounds like a pretty damn good idea, you of course explained it better than I can haha ^_^.

its people like you who are tearing this country apart...

I don't support killing babies at all, fetuses aren't babies, fetus's are literally a parasite until they are born, t

Its people like you who HAVE this country so {censored}ed up. People like you, are the ones trying to turn the US into Mexico. I mean damnit you idiot. You complain about everything. You complain about us Christians, yet you support every other religion that someone picks for you.

You are a Christian hater is what you are killbot. Just admit it.

You are literally a parasite that sucks to his 1/2 dead mother's {censored}. Your mother didn't have the guts to teach you morality, and your father was too much of a pussy to show you how to shoot a gun. Hell, he was probably a fat lazy drunk. You will probably turn out to be one as well. Like father like son right?

Its people like you who HAVE this country so {censored}ed up. People like you, are the ones trying to turn the US into Mexico. I mean damnit you idiot. You complain about everything. You complain about us Christians, yet you support every other religion that someone picks for you.

You are a Christian hater is what you are killbot. Just admit it.

You are literally a parasite that sucks to his 1/2 dead mother's {censored}. Your mother didn't have the guts to teach you morality, and your father was too much of a pussy to show you how to shoot a gun. Hell, he was probably a fat lazy drunk. You will probably turn out to be one as well. Like father like son right?

I have a job, I pay taxes, I have a skill (information technology), I am making something of myself, I have a desire to learn.

I don't understand what you mean when you say "people like you have this country so {censored}ed up.

I am not trying to turn the US into Mexico...I don't really understand how this can be done, and I wouldn't care to try. In fact I don't even like the Spanish language (I don't really like the way it sounds, but that's where it ends, don't read into it anymore than that)

I do not complain about everything, it looks as if you do all the complaining, at least when it comes to this board.

I complain about Christianity because it has many obvious blaring problems with its Dogma, it is my assessment that Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and many other religions have the same problems, so no, I do not support any OTHER religion that comes my way. I ascribe to no religion, except my own, so in essence nobody picks it for me...

You say I am literally a parasite that sucks to my 1/2 dead mother's {censored}...I don't recall the last time I did that...maybe when I was a baby, but that would be about it.

Not using a gun makes me a pussy does it? Well...I guess I could just as easily argue that solving your problems with methods other than a gun makes one less of a pussy...but hell, what do I know?

My dad is overweight, unfortunately, he has been trying to lose it for a number of years now, with moderate success. The reason why he is overweight though is because he is a workaholic, and rarely has time to exercise, instead of exercising he spends time with his kids...

I do enjoy the occasional alcohol party, however...I believe it was you just the other night on this forum who said "sorry, I am drunk as a skunk", so call me crazy, but maybe you are the lazy drunk? Just a thought.

I think this post from Oryhara about me brings up a good lesson, it is easy to cast aside one's views when they have been morphed into the subhuman category, it makes it easy to disagree with them, even if they have a good point. It is thinking like this that has led to so many of the worlds problems...thinking that I believe needs some re-adjustment, Oryhara never took the time to ask any of these questions about the kind of person I am, he simply stated something, and believed it to be fact, which...it is clearly not. This can be corroborated by Lifedroidgenesis...since, I know him personally, even though we don't always agree on all issues, not that we should.

Forever yours,

Killbot

I have a job, I pay taxes, I have a skill (information technology), I am making something of myself, I have a desire to learn.

I don't understand what you mean when you say "people like you have this country so {censored}ed up.

I am not trying to turn the US into Mexico...I don't really understand how this can be done, and I wouldn't care to try. In fact I don't even like the Spanish language (I don't really like the way it sounds, but that's where it ends, don't read into it anymore than that)

I do not complain about everything, it looks as if you do all the complaining, at least when it comes to this board.

I complain about Christianity because it has many obvious blaring problems with its Dogma, it is my assessment that Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and many other religions have the same problems, so no, I do not support any OTHER religion that comes my way. I ascribe to no religion, except my own, so in essence nobody picks it for me...

You say I am literally a parasite that sucks to my 1/2 dead mother's {censored}...I don't recall the last time I did that...maybe when I was a baby, but that would be about it.

Not using a gun makes me a pussy does it? Well...I guess I could just as easily argue that solving your problems with methods other than a gun makes one less of a pussy...but hell, what do I know?

My dad is overweight, unfortunately, he has been trying to lose it for a number of years now, with moderate success. The reason why he is overweight though is because he is a workaholic, and rarely has time to exercise, instead of exercising he spends time with his kids...

I do enjoy the occasional alcohol party, however...I believe it was you just the other night on this forum who said "sorry, I am drunk as a skunk", so call me crazy, but maybe you are the lazy drunk? Just a thought.

I think this post from Oryhara about me brings up a good lesson, it is easy to cast aside one's views when they have been morphed into the subhuman category, it makes it easy to disagree with them, even if they have a good point. It is thinking like this that has led to so many of the worlds problems...thinking that I believe needs some re-adjustment, Oryhara never took the time to ask any of these questions about the kind of person I am, he simply stated something, and believed it to be fact, which...it is clearly not. This can be corroborated by Lifedroidgenesis...since, I know him personally, even though we don't always agree on all issues, not that we should.

Forever yours,

Killbot

Maybe you need to LEARN to shoot one. The 2nd amendment guarantees you the RIGHT TO OWN A GUN.

If you want to argue the peace bit, and non-violence bit. I wonder what the founding fathers would say?

They overthrew their government for freedom, and that is why we are here. Governments love disarmed peasants.

If you enjoy parties that is not wise, unless it is at your house. You may loose control of your car and commit murder. I have a few glasses with my girlfriend every now and then while we are HERE. When I am at my house, I drink alone once every couple weeks. More so lately because of things going on around us.

I complain about A-"theists" because the religion itself is foolish. To believe something that a man has dictated to you is foolish. Even Einstein believed in God, as well as does Steven Hawking. A-"theists" just want an excuse to do what they want, and then complain when they don't get their way. Like abortion, and {censored} marriage. Its funny how birds of a feather fly together.

Maybe you need to LEARN to shoot one. The 2nd amendment guarantees you the RIGHT TO OWN A GUN.

If you want to argue the peace bit, and non-violence bit. I wonder what the founding fathers would say?

They overthrew their government for freedom, and that is why we are here. Governments love disarmed peasants.

If you enjoy parties that is not wise, unless it is at your house. You may loose control of your car and commit murder. I have a few glasses with my girlfriend every now and then while we are HERE. When I am at my house, I drink alone once every couple weeks. More so lately because of things going on around us.

I complain about A-"theists" because the religion itself is foolish. To believe something that a man has dictated to you is foolish. Even Einstein believed in God, as well as does Steven Hawking. A-"theists" just want an excuse to do what they want, and then complain when they don't get their way. Like abortion, and {censored} marriage. Its funny how birds of a feather fly together.

I am tired of having to justify myself to you over and over again, please stop trying to turn me into a bad person, I am clearly not one.

I throw parties at MY HOUSE more often than not, and when I go to somebody else's house to drink, we have a designated driver or I just spend the night, I am responsible, do not try to take that away from me.

Atheism is not a religion, it is a lack of belief, I know it's hard to accept that somebody doesn't have a religion...but its possible, and it might also shock you to know that one can still be a good person and also be non-religious.

Let me leave you with this thought, what is better? A person who does good things, helps people, and doesn't try to hurt anybody all by themselves...or somebody who does it as a reward to get into heaven...please don't say the latter...

It is becoming more and more apparent to me Oryhara that you are a very judgmental person, and that your judgments seem to be wrong...

I am tired of having to justify myself to you over and over again, please stop trying to turn me into a bad person, I am clearly not one.

I throw parties at MY HOUSE more often than not, and when I go to somebody else's house to drink, we have a designated driver or I just spend the night, I am responsible, do not try to take that away from me.

Atheism is not a religion, it is a lack of belief, I know it's hard to accept that somebody doesn't have a religion...but its possible, and it might also shock you to know that one can still be a good person and also be non-religious.

Let me leave you with this thought, what is better? A person who does good things, helps people, and doesn't try to hurt anybody all by themselves...or somebody who does it as a reward to get into heaven...please don't say the latter...

It is becoming more and more apparent to me Oryhara that you are a very judgmental person, and that your judgments seem to be wrong...

YOU are a christian hater. Admit it. You can't stand anyone that is not like you.

Stop trying to justify your hate with utter {censored}. You always sidetrack the question.

And you didn't answer my prior about the 2nd amendment. You are starting to sound like Rudy Giuliani.

If you aren't a Christian hater, then explain all the anti-Christian topics you started!

Anything can be a religion killbot, 7-up can be a religion, Jedi can be a religion. What you believe is your religion.

Just because you say it isn't doesn't mean it isn't. Just earlier you said it was a religion. So which is it?

YOU are a christian hater. Admit it. You can't stand anyone that is not like you.

Stop trying to justify your hate with utter {censored}. You always sidetrack the question.

And you didn't answer my prior about the 2nd amendment. You are starting to sound like Rudy Giuliani.

If you aren't a Christian hater, then explain all the anti-Christian topics you started!

Anything can be a religion killbot, 7-up can be a religion, Jedi can be a religion. What you believe is your religion.

Just because you say it isn't doesn't mean it isn't. Just earlier you said it was a religion. So which is it?

I did not say that it was a religion, that was gwprod.

You are the one that is filled with hate, the evidence is obvious from all the posts you've been making on this board lately

Just because I have the right to own a gun doesn't mean I WANT or NEED to own a gun...

I do not hate Christianity, I am only curious, curious as to why people believe in it. It has an obvious lack of evidence to support it, and there are many contradictions in a book that is supposedly the "perfect word of god".

My topics were not anti-Christian, only an attempt to understand why people believe something that at least, on its surface, appears to be flawed.

I have many friends who are so unlike me it isn't even funny, my best friend Ashraf is Muslim, my friend Jessica is quite Christian, my friends Kirk and Amalaya are also very Christian. Many of my friends are agnostic, many are Atheist...seriously...I don't have a problem with people who think differently than me, I only have a problem with ignorance, and people who are judgmental of those who think differently than them, this appears to be you since you seem to be focusing heavily on me being a "Christian Hater"

Please, please stop trying to demoralize me...I am a very moral person, I have responded to all of your statements no matter how illogical and prejudiced they have been...all I get are more hateful statements...Please do some research and dig for some evidence that indicates to you that I am a Christian hater before you go spouting it off.

I am a very moral person, I have responded to all of your statements no matter how illogical and prejudiced they have been...all I get are more hateful statements...Please do some research and dig for some evidence that indicates to you that I am a Christian hater before you go spouting it off.

Murdering infants is not moral.

EDIT: But I am gonna say this. If Ron Paul gets elected, we will both have our way. Since you can go to whatever state you want to practice it. And ill stay right here, where it will stay banned.

My bad, I re-read the post. It was grpod that said it.

Murdering infants is not moral.

EDIT: But I am gonna say this. If Ron Paul gets elected, we will both have our way. Since you can go to whatever state you want to practice it. And ill stay right here, where it will stay banned.

My bad, I re-read the post. It was grpod that said it.

I do not murder infants, I have not terminated a fetus either. A FETUS IS NOT AN INFANT. You don't know me or what I am about, stop assuming things about me, it is really pissing me off, I am done arguing with somebody who obviously wants to hate, fine, hate me, make me the bad guy, thats fine, I know I'm not...

Wow, this thread didnt go horribly awry... cant we all just get along? Ory, you need to get your facts straight and stop acussing people of being things they arent. Im not {censored}, killbot isnt a christian hater, and being an atheist doesnt make you a bad person. My father is an atheist while my mother is catholic (go figure) and I wouldnt change it for the world. Just because someone doesnt believe what you want them to doesnt mean they hate what you are. I personally do not have any religious affiliation, and I am quite proud of that because I am open to many more ideas that are presented to me than some of my friends. You trying to call budhism stupid in one of your earlier threads is a great example of your sheer lack of openness. You are guided to believe one thing, so in turn you dont like to see other things for what they are. Same goes for questioning christianity. Killbot has started threads that ask "why people believe in it", not "why is christianity bad or good". How does that make him hate christians? Because he questions your religion? And as far as the {censored} comments go, they are a cheap hit. Stop using them, they make you sound even younger than I know you are.