In 5 weeks Vista surpassed the total Apple Mac installbase

robotskip

29 posts in this topic

In over 5 weeks of using Vista(well only took one hour) I realized it sucked.

In only one week of using OS X I realize its 95% perfect(the fact that Counter-Strike doesn't work cuts it from getting 100% :) )

Take that OP and Windows fans XD

Steam works using CrossOver Mac, i have played TFC many times :(.

Exactly, there is no use in being that way. Either contribute the the site, or leave. Simple as that.

hate to play devils advocate... but doesnt robotskip contribute, and wouldnt this be contributing? (well... i mean, if its not a flame, and its not spam, and its not a lie, then it is a "good post" by mosts standards....)

and im aiming that at people, not you sandmanfvrga (im not just like, attacking you for saying that hahaha, its like, i see that alot and its like what? although on your side, i cant think of much else he has posted....)

although the holywars are a bit annoying, its bound to happen? idk....

back on topic..

Headrush69 thats a good way to look at it, very refreshing :stretcher:

finally a person who can like his os and not rip off the heads of other people (no ones done that in this thread yet, so congrats on that, but ive seen some major flamewars start involving this.... or close to flames)

=]

& uh, im giving osx86 a try finally! but it is kinda confusing (hahahah, just the .kexts, ill figure that out soon enough)