How to REALLY hack a Mac

11 posts in this topic

OK, I totally stole this from Macworld...

In my research, a Mac is certainly more hackable than a PC. In the interest of shared knowledge, I will share my steps here so that we can all run safer:

Step 1: Find a dude with a mac running.

Step 2: Tap on his shoulder and state "Hey, is that Steve Jobs over there using an iPhone?"

Step 3: Quickly rip the Mac from his hands and run like he11.

Step 4: Pray that he was logged on as an admin so I can change the rights.

See? It is crystal clear that the mac is more hackable. In my attempts with windows systems I had to perform Step 2 several times over to try and get the driver disks, Service Pack 2, the anti-virus program manual, etc. I have also noticed that the Mac Pros are more secure, as I am less likely to risk chronic back pain during the step 3 process.

• 1 month later...

LMAO. :):hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Or just take something (Seriously! Anything you want.), shine it up nice, turn that sum-{censored} sideways and shove it up his candy ass.

And then...... Grab the Mac.

P.S. "something" must be sharp.

using xp and osx and never had an virus on xp, and i'm surfing on some dangerous sites

I get viruses on my computer, but I never notice because my computer is so fast, that its like trying to stop a freight train (its just too fast and powerful)

I get viruses on my computer, but I never notice because my computer is so fast, that its like trying to stop a freight train (its just too fast and powerful)

yeah so you send spam meil faster with a powerful machine + you dont even notice it ;)