It works!

boicraig

11 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give you all a thumbs up!

;)

Thanks to the help of everyone on this site, my Hackintosh is working flawlessly.

Installed with JaS 10.4.8 ISO, with PPF1 & PPF2.

Asus P4P800 Deluxe

Pentium 4 HT 3.06GHz running @ 3.4GHz<--SSE2, seen as two cores to OSX

2GB DDR-3200

ATI x1300 Pro 256MB AGP 8x <--QE/CI/GL enabled. Using drivers on JaS ISO. @ 1920x1200 on Dell 2407WFP via DVI

Onboard AC97 audio <--worked out of the box

3com 3C940 Gigabit LOM <--works with a simple patched kext

SATA and PATA drives all work!

Antec TruePower 2.0 500w

Thermaltake BACH MediaLab case

I just wanted to say thank you! I owe you all a beer.

Now, if I had not just wasted $399 on Vista Ultimate a few weeks ago :(

Plays World of Warcraft: TBC at 43fps @ 1920x1200. No jaggies or screen tearing.

Thanks guys / gals!

:D

-craigy

I just wanted to say thank you! I owe you all a beer.

Now, if I had not just wasted $399 on Vista Ultimate a few weeks ago ;)

Plays World of Warcraft: TBC at 43fps @ 1920x1200. No jaggies or screen tearing.

Thanks guys / gals!

:D

-craigy

Hey, if you buy a beer for all of us, you'll end up spending much MORE than $399!!! :(

• 4 weeks later...

Could you tell us how you made it? I have a similar pc

p4p800

p4 3ghz SSE# HT

Albatron 7300gt AGP8x

and i can't install it. Witch image did you use? Could you send my the torrent please? Which pakages did you select?

Thanks for any reply.

Just wanted to give you all a thumbs up!

:rolleyes:

Thanks to the help of everyone on this site, my Hackintosh is working flawlessly.

Installed with JaS 10.4.8 ISO, with PPF1 & PPF2.

Asus P4P800 Deluxe

Pentium 4 HT 3.06GHz running @ 3.4GHz<--SSE2, seen as two cores to OSX

2GB DDR-3200

ATI x1300 Pro 256MB AGP 8x <--QE/CI/GL enabled. Using drivers on JaS ISO. @ 1920x1200 on Dell 2407WFP via DVI

Onboard AC97 audio <--worked out of the box

3com 3C940 Gigabit LOM <--works with a simple patched kext

SATA and PATA drives all work!

Antec TruePower 2.0 500w

Thermaltake BACH MediaLab case

Got the same board, but could not get the 3com to work, using a old but good realtek.

What patch did you use?

Congrats!!! I remember when i started with my hack. It was the best feeling in the world!! Unfortunately, you start to wonder......hmmm, what if the performance is even BETTER on Apple hardware(and it is!!)??? And then you end up like me :rolleyes:;) ;)

LOL @ OSXtasy! I did the same thing!!!!

When I got QE/CI working with the Nvidia 6600GT PCIe, I got about 100+ FPS in WOW TBC. It was an insane performance boost over the 45-60 I was getting in Winblows.

Man same thing happened to me. It went from 45-60 to 80-100. Same res and everything.

finaly in the club

p4p800(no deluxe 865pe)

p4 3ghz ht @ 3.3

1gig ram

geforce 6800gt

using JaS.Mac.OS.X.10.4.8.AMD.Intel.SSE2.SSE3.PPF.1.Defiant.diskutil.biker880.ich7-R.patch.Integrated

crashed few first times i tried i booted and my screen was mest up and couldn't do anything, reason is the titan or natit(forgot which one is included on the disk)

messed up my install, once i unsellected it it booted fine, and then installed the seporate installer for natit

booted and then my screen shut off, thought same problem again, but no, after few more seconds it went back on, was upside down so i just went to display options and pressed adjust and walla, 100% working tried few apps ilife and iwork work great

for the 3com lan u need the

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=15700

read the instractions, for us 3com guy's there is a little modefication needs to be done(easy to follow realy good instractions).

and if some one can help me, i saw somewhere, forgot where a fix for how to flip the audio, cuze my speaker is in the mic

and saw some instractions somewhere how to change that to the correct output