iVideo

Vman

9 posts in this topic

I ported iVideo for intel macs. More info can be found on its sourceforge.net page. It's basically a bare bones video editing application. Several notches below FC pro and even iMovie but it getst the job done. Look for a port of Camino next, I've been working on it for a while since both of Josh Aas' builds crash like crazy and Pu7o's port isn't the latest version.

Enjoy!

P.S. Somebody add my ports to the wiki.

iVideo.app.zip

I ported iVideo for intel macs. More info can be found on its sourceforge.net page. It's basically a bare bones video editing application. Several notches below FC pro and even iMovie but it getst the job done. Look for a port of Camino next, I've been working on it for a while since both of Josh Aas' builds crash like crazy and Pu7o's port isn't the latest version.

Enjoy!

P.S. Somebody add my ports to the wiki.

Thank you very much indeed for your effort!

It really seems working exept for... "Quit" menu item is greyed out! :D

Vman;

I'm looking forward to your camino build - I 've been trying to build it with the latest source but it isn't fully compiling. I can do Firefox without problem, and get some nice, quick builds out of it, but camino has proven to be a tough nut to crack. Can you give me a pointer of two on the method youare using to get the new branch code to compile? TIA...

So I kinda messed with this today... And like said before, the quit thing is greyed out... Had to force quit to get it to close, I didn't try command+q but figured it wouldn't work anyways... Thanks for the overall good app though