[Trade] Dell PCs for Mac.

articquad

17 posts in this topic

My dad's company closed, so now we have about 25 decent dell computers sitting in the basement. They have 512 MB of RAM, I believe a 1.70 GHz intel pentium 4 processor, 40 GB HDs, and have windows XP professional (With office). Anybody interested? I will trade multiple ones. I'm thinking two or three. Thanks! And I'll double check on the processors and the model of these numbers. I'd also be happy to include CRT monitors with them. Thanks again!

-Jack Collins

Edited by articquad

You make the systems sound great. Essentially, I'm looking for something to suit my sister. She's five. So she doesn't need anything too great. What are the specs on the iBook? And do you have any photos? Thanks.

the ibook is a 900mhz g3, it is unasembaled because i was going to sell the parts. it is fully functional if you dont mind the dis-assembalednes of the compy. the parts are rare nowadays, it has the original airport card, 40 gig hd, 256mb ram, brand new battery, lcd, dvdrom drive, 14.4 inch screen

Edited by Soundless

Hi! I have an Imac DV SE G3-500mhz, 512mb ram, 10gb 7200 rpm hdd, dvdrom, running 10.4.8. I'd trade for two or three of your dells. Let me know what you think. If it's too big to ship I could remove the logic board and psu and just ship that you. I am in California, zip code 90038. Do you have a good hookup on shipping? email me at :

m r p o l a r o i d @ g m a i l . c o m

Thanks!

Colonel, I'm extremely interested in the iBook. And I'm also interested in reanimation's iMac. What's the RAM and size of hard drive on it? Also, is it running an OS?

How many did you want for it?

Vultures, I'm very interested! I'll shoot you an email with my zip code and stuff.

My email's g r e e n t u r t l e c o v e @ g m a i l . com

Colonel, I'm extremely interested in the iBook. And I'm also interested in reanimation's iMac. What's the RAM and size of hard drive on it? Also, is it running an OS?

How many did you want for it?

The iBook's has 256MB of ram (640MB max) and a 30GB hard drive. It's currently running Panther, but I can wipe the drive and put Tiger on there if you'd like. Full specs are in my sig.

Is it a clamshell g3? And does it have firewire? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm very interested in it as my Dell Laptop just died, after hardly over a year. So I need something for school, as the family Intel iMac is hardly ever available.

Edited by articquad