Mini-PC AMD Ryzen 7 5700U WLAN-Problem

Mona Nur

26 posts in this topic

Hello, I have an Acemagican AM05
Mini PC with AMD Ryzen 7 5700U and an extreme WIFI problem.

I have already bought 2 cards and everything is set up absolutely correctly, but my EFI doesn't start no matter which card I use.

I use the Intel AX200 or can also use the AX210.

The cards are absolutely intact, I tested that on Windows and Linux. The card also works under Mac OS Sonoma with an EFI that I found online but is not for my system.

I have absolutely no idea how to get the cards to work with my EFI and I'm asking for help

config.plist.zip

I currently have Sonoma 14.4.1 on it but have also tried Ventura. I haven't tried anything else for 3 weeks, but I can't get any further.

I found an EFI on the net so that the WIFI works on Sonoma but the EFI is not for my SYSTEM, someone created it.

Just no chance with my EFI.

Here is the wrong EFI that I found online:

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202404241pCgbKGQ

There's no reason in your EFI that I can see for it not to work. The only difference between you EFI and the second one you shared is a boot arg setting the country code for itlwm to German, itlwm_cc=DE

You can try adding that. 

10 hours ago, Mona Nur said:

Do you have an idea that I can find out what is responsible for the WIFI? so I can incorporate this into my data?

@Mona NurHave you thoroughly read and followed this guide and downloaded and tried the provided EFI?

https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/forum/thread/59364-ryzentosh-mini-pc-amd-ryzen-7-5700u/

Edit:

Here is the EFI folder:

EFI for ACEMAGICIAN AM06 Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U.zip

3 hours ago, spakk said:

@Mona NurHave you thoroughly read and followed this guide and downloaded and tried the provided EFI?

https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/forum/thread/59364-ryzentosh-mini-pc-amd-ryzen-7-5700u/

Edit:

Here is the EFI folder:

EFI for ACEMAGICIAN AM06 Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U.zip 9.89 MB · 1 download

Hello, yes, I know her. That was the page why I got a Ryzen.

I even received the original EFI from the creator of the post, but it doesn't work with that either. You can believe me for the past 2 weeks I have followed almost every guide I found.

But strangely enough, no one can find the error because in my case it's only about WiFi.

Settings, kexts everything is correct. My problem is that the computer doesn't integrate the AirportItlwm kext for whatever reason. ?! It doesn't start despite the correct configuration.

Only when I import the wrong DSDT and SSDT files from an absolutely wrong FI does the WIFI work with my EFI. Absolutely crazy

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Shaneee said:

You might still need to use the precompiled ones for Nootered.

That's how I managed everything, but unfortunately it didn't work for WiFi. Unfortunately

Edited by Mona Nur

4 hours ago, Mona Nur said:

@Mona NurCould you test the EFI folder? If yes, what was the result?

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, spakk said:

@ Mona NurKönnten Sie den EFI-Ordner testen? Wenn ja, was war das Ergebnis?

Even with the EFI, no WiFi, everything else works.

If I pack the aml files attached to this message into or into my EFI, the WIFI works immediately.

Only the two files from an HP laptop come from an EFI found on the Internet. So it doesn't fit my computer

In the hackintool it is displayed but always as Disabled.
If I enter the wrong 2 data, WiFi works and then L1 is there too

DSDT-S3.aml SSDT-EC.aml

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-26 um 15.07.55.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-26 um 15.09.53.png

Edited by Mona Nur

Does anyone else have an idea ? Everything is correct and the correct kexts are installed but WIFI doesn't start.

The joke is I take the attached files from an HP laptop from the network. My WIFI works. I even made a video of it.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240428d8yTbTtb

On 4/26/2024 at 2:22 PM, spakk said:

@ Mona NurKönnten Sie den EFI-Ordner testen? Wenn ja, was war das Ergebnis?

If I pack the aml files attached to this message into or into my EFI, the WIFI works immediately.

Only the two files from an HP laptop come from an EFI found on the Internet. So it doesn't fit my computer

DSDT-S3.aml SSDT-EC.aml

15 hours ago, Mona Nur said:

Does anyone else have an idea ? Everything is correct and the correct kexts are installed but WIFI doesn't start.

The joke is I take the attached files from an HP laptop from the network. My WIFI works. I even made a video of it.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240428d8yTbTtb

DSDT-S3.aml 98.26 kB · 0 downloads SSDT-EC.aml 125 B · 0 downloads

Does anything not work if you use this HP EFI? You could just use that as a base if it works. Add in any kexts you require. Update SMBios etc.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 9:39 PM, Slice said:

May be your laptop has white list for allowed wifi?

I don't have a laptop, I have one:
ACEMAGIC AMR5 Mini PC

Strangely enough, the WiFi works with 2 files from an HP laptop. But that shouldn't be the case because the system is not clean.
I tested 2 cards Intel AX200 and AX210 and both cards are fine.

On 29.4.2024 at 10:08, Shaneee said:

Funktioniert etwas nicht, wenn Sie diesen HP EFI verwenden? Sie könnten das einfach als Basis verwenden, wenn es funktioniert. Fügen Sie alle gewünschten Kexts hinzu. Aktualisieren Sie SMBios usw..

The thing is, I don't even need the entire EFI. I just have to copy the 2 files (DSDT-S3 and SSDT-EC from the HP EFI) and paste them into my EFI and then it works.