Another Bug in Signature System

Eggplant

Anyone encounters the condition "Can not delete the picture in his/her signature at the first attempt" ?  

1. 1. Anyone encounters the condition "Can not delete the picture in his/her signature at the first attempt" ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have not tried to do so, and I will do some experiments under the premise of not letting the system become too busy.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2024 at 03:59 PM

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I am here to report a potential bug. When I tried to update my signature, I encountered a problem which may lead to inconvenience to all the users: cannot delete the picture attached to the signature at one's first attempt. Anyone has met the same situation?

@Eggplant

Welcome. Do as @Cyberdevs says, although it may seem contradictory, big fonts make text less readable.

Regarding the question about the signature, can you @Cyberdevs say something?

EDIT: I have added an image to my signature and I've deleted it afterwards with no issue. @Eggplant How did you add the image to the signature?

Edited by miliuco

Symptom:

When one tries to remove the picture uploaded several minutes ago, (I guess immediate removals will not cause chaoes, since I have also tried to make a duplicate and the symptom vanished.)

But I am quite sure the problem occurred at least twice yesterday:

The page scrolled up automatically, and the picture remained still. @Cyberdevs @miliuco 

Maybe  @Allan can check the logs recorded on the server to find the real factor that caused this potential bug and the reason behind its disappearance.

• Like 1