[Pre-Release] macOS Sonoma 14.3

Anto65
60 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, anerik70 said:

Th

Try "System Settings > Accessibility > Display > Reduce Transparency" and ""System Settings > Accessibility > Display > Reduce Motion"

I should have read about transparencyd before assuming that it was display-related.  transparencyd is a daemon that verifies transparency info in response to data requests that could potentially result in the disclosure of private data.

See here.

Edited by deeveedee

54 minutes ago, anerik70 said:

Thanks but not works

My mistake - I should have read about transparencyd before assuming that it was display-related.  

MAN pages say "transparencyd is a system daemon that verifies transparency information for requesting

clients. It is not intended to be invoked directly"

See here.

Edited by deeveedee
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, deeveedee said:

My mistake - I should have read about transparencyd before assuming that it was display-related.  

MAN pages say "transparencyd is a system daemon that verifies transparency information for requesting

clients. It is not intended to be invoked directly"

See here.

Ooooh I see now! So how to know what app is calling this Daemon?

28 minutes ago, anerik70 said:

Ooooh I see now! So how to know what app is calling this Daemon?

I think you may be able to find information in the link I provided.  Look at the posted answer and the links within the answer at this link.

• Like 3

It's kind of ironic that a service/daemon that collects data about the user's files in the most intransparent way  (and without the user's consent)  has the term "transparancy" in it.

Besides that: my guess is that once the spotlight index has been rebuilt, the CPU usage will return to normal (0,0 % for me)

Attached below is a list of "Opened FIles and Ports"

/
/usr/libexec/transparencyd
/Library/Preferences/Logging/.plist-cache.d8euLQYk
/private/var/protected/sfanalytics/CFBF7D85-B14D-4955-9025-2358563E7A8D/TransparencyAnalytics.db-shm
/usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/TransparencyModel.sqlite-shm
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/StaticKey/CloudStore-shm
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/LDAP.sourcebundle/Contents/Resources/InfoPlist.loctable
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/Resources/CoreDataErrors.loctable
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/LocalSource.sourcebundle/Contents/Resources/InfoPlist.loctable
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/Exchange.sourcebundle/Contents/Resources/InfoPlist.loctable
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/DirectoryServices.sourcebundle/Contents/Resources/InfoPlist.loctable
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/CardDAVPlugin.sourcebundle/Contents/Resources/InfoPlist.loctable
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AddressBookCore.framework/Versions/A/Resources/AB-NARWHAL.loctable
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/DirectoryServices.sourcebundle/Contents/MacOS/DirectoryServices
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AddressBookCore.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ABLDAPStrings.loctable
/System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.bundle/English.lproj/SystemVersion.strings
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/LocalSource.sourcebundle/Contents/MacOS/LocalSource
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AddressBookCore.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ABStrings.loctable
/System/Library/Frameworks/Contacts.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Errors.loctable
/private/var/db/analyticsd/events.allowlist
/System/Library/Address Book Plug-Ins/CardDAVPlugin.sourcebundle/Contents/MacOS/CardDAVPlugin
/usr/share/icu/icudt72l.dat
/dev/null
/dev/null
/dev/null
/private/var/protected/sfanalytics/CFBF7D85-B14D-4955-9025-2358563E7A8D/TransparencyAnalytics.db
/private/var/protected/sfanalytics/CFBF7D85-B14D-4955-9025-2358563E7A8D/TransparencyAnalytics.db-wal
/private/var/protected/sfanalytics/CFBF7D85-B14D-4955-9025-2358563E7A8D/TransparencyAnalytics.db-shm
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/TransparencyModel.sqlite
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/TransparencyModel.sqlite-wal
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/TransparencyModel.sqlite-shm
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/StaticKey/CloudStore
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/StaticKey/CloudStore-wal
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/StaticKey/CloudStore-shm
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/StaticKey/CloudStore
/Users/stunner/Library/Group Containers/group.com.apple.transparency/StaticKey/CloudStore-wal

Edited by cankiulascmnfye
  • Like 1

Bit of bad luck.  I Have updated my GIGABYTE GA-Z97P-D3  to 14.3 Beta (23D5033f) but I have lost the internet from Motherboards RealtekGbE LAN chip.have apple . is there a new kext I can use or all I have to buy a new LAN CARD. For 14.3?

7 minutes ago, LockDown said:

weird... i'd reset the bios and set it up again.

thank for your interest. I have just solved it. I  reinstalled the last kext to my efi folder and ran propertree then updated opencore.  reinstalled the fi file rebooted and its working again

• Like 4

Any experience a failure to complete install of 14.3 beta after first reboot?

Installer does not progress to second reboot/second stage.

OS installer icon in boot menu doesn't go away after first reboot using clover 5156.

• 2 weeks later...

How to fix this error at Sonoma 14.3 beta1 only in my Skylake hackintoshs:

MB: ACER Veriton X6650G|CPU: i5-6600 3.3 GHz|GPU: Intel HD 530|Chipset:SQ 270

Almost many app open with immediate crash.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 5.58.48 PM.png

Edited by jsl2000
  • Like 1