[pre-release] macOS Ventura 13.5

145 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2023 at 8:40 PM, fantomas said:

I'm just waiting for the 1st beta of macos 13.5 to see if it really worked or it just went over like a lead balloon. :P

a picture is worth a thousand words. :)

macos_13_5_beta.png

• Like 5

10 hours ago, surenmunoo said:

Im not seeing 13.5 

image.thumb.png.b3565f1c549c3d8fa23a179b755d5272.png

It's a Developer Beta ! You select Public Beta, not realized yet. 🙂 Same issue here, I can't choose Developer channel

Edited by Matgen84

47 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

t's a Developer Beta ! You select Public Beta, not realized yet. 🙂 Same issue here, I can't choose Developer channel

I don't understand why you guys don't have the choice of either Dev or Public Beta, I have both.

What has changed on your System  restricting you to just Public Betas?

Spoiler

1323052807_Screenshot2023-05-20at09_41_04.png.44ad21b58f256ec051c45079d20d5461.png

Edited by eSaF

11 minutes ago, eSaF said:

I don't understand why you guys don't have the choice of Dev or Public Beta, I have both.

What has changed on your System to deny them both restricting you just to Public Betas?

Reveal hidden contents

1323052807_Screenshot2023-05-20at09_41_04.png.44ad21b58f256ec051c45079d20d5461.png

It seems that Apple change Developer Enrollment since Ventura 13.4.  When I use BetaUtility from unenroll Ventura 13.4 Release: only Public Beta appears

Edited by Matgen84

1 hour ago, Matgen84 said:

It seems that Apple change Developer Enrollment since Ventura 13.4.  When I use BetaUtility from unenroll Ventura 13.4 Release: only Public Beta appears

Ok - But my enrolment status remained from the very first Ventura Beta all the way through to this latest one so that made me wonder what caused you guys to be in this situation today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eSaF said:

Ok - But my enrolment status remained from the very first Ventura Beta all the way through to this latest one so that made me wonder what caused you guys to be in this situation today.

I found why on several forum: Seedutil is dead since Ventura 13.4. 

All people which was enroll before, are lucky. Now It's mandatory to enroll via Developer Beta profile (payed) or Apple Beta Public program (Free).

• Like 2

Yes today I verified that I am in macOS Ventura Public Beta, and I was in developer beta since the first beta...

Captura de ecrã 2023-05-20, às 12.17.01.png

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

All people which was enroll before, are lucky. Now It's mandatory to enroll via Developer Beta profile (payed) or Apple Beta Public program (Free).

Ahhhhhh - Now I understand the reason why, that's very unfortunate - Thanks.

2 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

Yes today I verified that I am in macOS Ventura Public Beta, and I was in developer beta since the first beta...

That's crazy why it changed for you and mine is still an unpaid Dev profile.

Can't say too much, maybe it will change for me in future releases, so for the moment I will keep a low profile and hope for the best. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yes very difficult to understand on a new ventura 13.3 installation and activate following the installation the developer option

I get Ventura 13.5 the installation finished on update

no more public beta option nor developer beta only one line updated safety days

5 hours ago, eSaF said:

I don't understand why you guys don't have the choice of either Dev or Public Beta, I have both.

What has changed on your System  restricting you to just Public Betas?

Reveal hidden contents

3 hours ago, eSaF said:

Same here - the only way I lost it it is when I manualy changed it in Software Update. After that, I only had access to Public Betas.

So, as a workaround, we can rollback "Seeding.framework" to 13.1 (as in my exemple) and then re-enroll our hacks again or make a new clean install of 13.0, enroll it then update it to 13.5 beta  :)

BR

fantomas

• Like 3

Here's a workaround to get the Developer Beta access back:

In software update, click on the info button next to Beta updates and this window opens:

Create a new free Developer account from Apple's Developer website using a different email address from your Apple ID and login using that new account. Click Done.

The Developer beta option will then be available. After downloading the update, you can switch back to your original account and the Developer option should remain.

Tried it on 3 systems and it works on all.

image.png.e45dd1c82fcf604dd5fa2492a098740c.png

Edited by Montblanc
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Montblanc said:

In software update, click on the info button next to Beta updates and this window opens:

Create a new free Developer account from Apple's Developer website using a different email address from your Apple ID and login using that new account. Click Done.

The Developer beta option will then be available. Afterward downloading, you can switch back to your original account and the Developer option should remain.

test without success I stay with the public beta version or deactivate and no developer beta option appears, 
To get the update follow the Fantomas solution
thanks to him

Think 90% of "developer beta tester", didn't know a word of programming tool ahahahah basically, is "developer beta option" a new fashion style? LoL (take my words only for joking guys, not for criticize) ...why you wanna be DevBeta instead PublicBeta? ...Dev beta is only a pain software in 99% of case...uhm you're masochist!?! ahahah LoL 😄 ...

btw, if you wanna try, here's the profile from my account...

macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg.zip

Edited by D3v1L
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Montblanc said:

The Developer beta option will then be available. Afterward downloading, you can switch back to your original account and the Developer option should remain.

Hello to all, this works with me, Thanks for sharing

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, D3v1L said:

Dev beta is only a pain software in 99% of case...uhm you're masochist!?! ahahah LoL 😄 ...

The pain gives me a kind of perverse pleasure.........can't function without it. :hysterical:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

It's a Developer Beta ! You select Public Beta, not realized yet. 🙂 Same issue here, I can't choose Developer channel

That's the only option it gives me. I tried the beta utility as well and it does not work 

• Like 1

Hi guys :) 

I had not started my computer in MacOS for a long time and I was in the developer beta, I had the first developer beta of Ventura 13.4 (22F5027f) installed

I have gone to check for updates and it has only updated to the final version of Ventura 13.4 🤷‍♂️

1672397801_Capturadepantalla2023-05-20alas23_28_05.png.f6bbf8b4955311ea7eba363da3c3d586.png

Well, I don't care, I'll wait for the new version of MacOS in July to continue testing Betas 😃

• Like 4
  • Haha 1