Help in Installing High Sierra 10.12.6 : The installer resources have expired

$tealth

4 posts in this topic

HI there, 

I am trying to install High Sierra 10.12.6 on the Lenovo m93p computer. But when I install after the first installation window I am getting an error message " The installer resources have expired" Does any one know how to fix the issue. 

I have tried to install using the ntpdate command it, change the date of the bios they don't work. I cannot get internet access on the installer part since it wifi. 

Any solution would be helpful 

Hi @$tealth,

High Sierra is 10.13.x and Sierra is 10.12.x

you can try by downloading the latest version of the installer from Apple and you might need to change the date in terminal once you have booted into the installer using the following command:

date 0712122317

12 hours ago, $tealth said:

HI there, 

I am trying to install High Sierra 10.12.6 on the Lenovo m93p computer. But when I install after the first installation window I am getting an error message " The installer resources have expired" Does any one know how to fix the issue. 

I have tried to install using the ntpdate command it, change the date of the bios they don't work. I cannot get internet access on the installer part since it wifi. 

Any solution would be helpful 

You can try changing the date of your Hackintosh to an earlier date, try e.g. 01 September or October 2016, and then after successful installation change your time and date back to the current time and date. This works fine