EFI for the HP 14-ck0011la opencore

ashywqs

4 posts in this topic

I will leave the boot EFI for the HP 14-ck0011la laptop with UHD 620 graphics, with all the DSDT patched, for those who need it and want to continue the work that I spent a full week with. That is, I share it to take advantage of what I have already achieved and for someone else to continue it and so that what has already been achieved is not wasted.
I decided to leave the project for the future, since right now it seems to me that it does not compensate me to use it with the shortcomings it still has.

Things that don't work:
- Muti touch on the trackpad
- Wifi and bluetooth adapter
- Webcam.

Everything else seems to work fine

With Big Sur it works this way, I don't know how it will work in previous versions. I have the impression that it could work even better, but I have not tested it.

EFI.zip

11 hours ago, ferrufino said:

I will leave the boot EFI for the HP 14-ck0011la laptop with UHD 620 graphics, with all the DSDT patched, for those who need it and want to continue the work that I spent a full week with. That is, I share it to take advantage of what I have already achieved and for someone else to continue it and so that what has already been achieved is not wasted.
I decided to leave the project for the future, since right now it seems to me that it does not compensate me to use it with the shortcomings it still has.

Things that don't work:
- Muti touch on the trackpad
- Wifi and bluetooth adapter
- Webcam.

Everything else seems to work fine

With Big Sur it works this way, I don't know how it will work in previous versions. I have the impression that it could work even better, but I have not tested it.

EFI.zip 2.46 MB · 3 downloads  

You can try for better results with the EFI attached here, and change the 520 graphics to your model, supply your own SMBIOS:

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/346639-updated-tips-and-observations-for-big-sur-and-monterey/