macOS Monterey bcm943602cs Bluetooth not working

Rocky12

21 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Rocky12 said:

All this information I got from BS, not from Monterey Because under Monterey the Card doesn't load the Firmware

Yea I had the same problem with the same card under Monterey but unfortunately thinking the card went bad, I messed around with it and had a slight mishap and completely destroyed it. At the moment I'm using a Fenvi T-919 (Yea I know, some people won't go near this card) but I can say I was pleasantly surprised with the performance. Recognized instantly by Monterey, plus available Drivers for Windows so an all rounder for me. Update - I ordered and received another genuine Apple Card but will keep it aside in reserve or for another build.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 1

Guest 5T33Z0

Broadcom is working fine for me using these Kexts:

• BlueToolFixup.kext
  • BrcmFirmwareData.kext
  • BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
Edited by 5T33Z0

I really appreciate your help, you guys are really awesome thanks for the quick response

I did the method with these three kexts no luck

Bluetooth's firmware still not loaded with all these kext or only BluetoothFixup kext no luck

• BlueToolFixup.kext
  • BrcmFirmwareData.kext
  • BrcmPatchRAM3.kext

Screenshot 2021-07-17 at 18.00.14.png

Screenshot 2021-07-17 at 23.03.04.png

35 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

Hi @5T33Z0, do you have BrcmPatchRAM3.kext ?

Thanks

BrcmPatchRAM3.kext.zip

Edited by Rocky12
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I'm in the same boat, I think we have to wait for someone to find an solution...

For the time being I removed my adapter and right now I'm using the Intel WiFi and no bluetooth... 

• Like 1

@Rocky12 & @MorenoAv - Guys I am neither an agent or shareholder for this product but this card got me out of the spot you're experiencing, fitted and recognized immediately by Monterey both B/T and WIFI functions working instantly without injectors also drivers available for Windows if dual booting. I know it has a bad rep in some quarters but it has been reported there are some Clones of this card in the wild and the performance of these cards are somewhat flaky. This is the  unit I bought (attached) and the performance is flawless both in Windows and OS X.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 09.28.33.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 09.39.30.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @chris1111, I have one Azurewave4360+20702 Combo [0b05:180a] in my Asus X99 Deluxe, i use BlueToolFixup.kext together with BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext from the latest release, it works as it should (bt works, firmware loads fine, handoff), the only issue I have is if I turn off bluetooth I can't turn it back on untill I restart the hack. This is what I see in the console when I try to turn bluetooth back on. 

error    19:29:39.645868+0300    BlueTool    Could not find btaddress param
fault    19:29:39.647471+0300    bluetoothd    Unknown chipset 0
error    19:29:39.647622+0300    bluetoothd    Failed to register the vendor callback with result 101
error    19:29:39.647640+0300    bluetoothd    Core Stack initialization failed!
error    19:29:39.647667+0300    bluetoothd    Stack startup failed - 110
error    19:29:39.648113+0300    BlueTool    Could not find btaddress param
error    19:29:39.651916+0300    bluetoothd    Mac Cache Migrator Received PowerStateChanged

Thank you for your time !

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 2:41 PM, eSaF said:

@Rocky12 & @MorenoAv - Guys I am neither an agent or shareholder for this product but this card got me out of the spot you're experiencing, fitted and recognized immediately by Monterey both B/T and WIFI functions working instantly without injectors also drivers available for Windows if dual booting. I know it has a bad rep in some quarters but it has been reported there are some Clones of this card in the wild and the performance of these cards are somewhat flaky. This is the  unit I bought (attached) and the performance is flawless both in Windows and OS X.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 09.28.33.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 09.39.30.png

Is it working on macOS Monterey?

• 2 weeks later...