Please Fix my hackintosh graphics, any one please

TharunMurugesh

13 posts in this topic

Hi iam . I have a problem with my hackintosh, its the graphics. when i install hackintosh it supports only 1024x768 resolution, i have tried a lot of things but iam not getting a solution for it, but when i found some kexts related to my graphics,for example, #appleintel3000graphics, i immediately installed it, the problem i faced after installing graphics kext is it gets stuck in verbose mode and fails to boot into macos. just gets stuck as statue

My specifications : HP Probook 4330s; CPU_Intel Core i3-2350M; GPU_Intel Graphics 3000; native resolution of my display is 1366x768 and MY HACKINTOSH IS HACKINTOSH MOJAVE 10.14.1

PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, TharunMurugesh said:

Hi iam. I have a problem with my hackintosh, its the graphics. when i install hackintosh it supports only 1024x768 resolution, i have tried a lot of things but iam not getting a solution for it, but when i found some kexts related to my graphics, for example, #appleintel3000graphics, i immediately installed it, the problem i faced after installing graphics kext is it gets stuck in verbose mode and fails to boot into macos. just gets stuck as statue...

Wellcome! Please fill in your signature (user > profile) something like mine. 

Have you seen this?

https://github.com/chris1111/Fix-Graphics-HD-3000-Mojave-10.14

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2021 at 7:41 PM, miliuco said:

Have you seen this?

First of all thanks for looking into my problem.

Yes, i tried this too. after installing that, i could not boot into hackintosh, it just stuck in verbose screen, for example 

'IOSCREEN USERS 0x0 something like that

normally when the above statement shows up its just boots into macos 

but after installing that patch it stuck after this statement

so please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my pc specifications :-

CPU- Intel Core i3-2350M

Motherboard - Notebook; HP Probook 4330s

GPU- Intel HD Graphics 3000

RAM - 4GB 1333HZ DDR3

Please Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, miliuco said:

Have you seen this?

Ya i have noticed sometimes even in windows, logo which boots up that windows 10/8 logo it stretches but after booting my resolution is correct for my display 

11 minutes ago, ellaosx said:

Hi @Hervé

Thanks for the link. What was the "previous" method if i may ask, Chriss method?

I believe ( @Hervé can correct me if I'm wrong) that there is the method of @toleda (SNB), that of dosdude1 / @chris1111 and the one that @Hervé published in osxlatitude, from oldest to newest.

On 5/31/2021 at 11:57 PM, Hervé said:

Apple dropped support for HD3000 in Mojave and later because it is not Metal compatible. You can still obtain OpenGL-only graphics acceleration under Mojave and Catalina if you patch your installation. In Mojave and Catalina up to 10.15.3, it's a fairly simple task of installing the SNB graphics kexts and replacing some frameworks. From Catalina 10.15.4, you have to use Dosdude1's patcher because the previous simple method no longer worked.

Chris1111's tool should have worked but if it did not, try the post-install graphics tuning process described here. I assume you run a full vanilla installation of course, not a distro of some sort. I would also recommend you update to the latest build of Mojave 10.14.6 before you proceed. You may also consider Dosdude1's Mojave patcher. See his site/repo.

Thanks fo helping me but how i can update from 10.14.1 to 10.14.3 or 4

Edited by TharunMurugesh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 10:04 AM, TharunMurugesh said:

i'll first install macos high sierra and fix graphics issues for 3000 graphics and upgrade to big sur will that be right

No, after the update you have to fix 3000 graphics new way.