Drovosek

6 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, 5T33Z0 said:

Unfortunately it's a horrible automated translation. I hope some point a human will actually translate it to english.

Yes, I know that machine translation is far from ideal. Russian Russian translation is also a problem, which is that in order to have a more correct machine translation into English, you first need to translate it from Russian to Russian in manual mode: D

This means that there are many words that the author uses in a simple colloquial version, but such a colloquial version of Russian words is incorrectly translated into English.

Maybe someday I will fix it, and I also think to make a markdown version of the documentation in Russian and English, but I will need help to do it faster and fix errors/typos in the automatic translation.

P.S.
Please correct the link to the guide in your signature.
(I translated all this text from Russian to English by Yandex translator)

• 1 month later...

I started rewriting the book "Clover Hacky Color" from PDF to Markdown. So far, it's in Russian, because it's my native language and it makes it easier for me to write. As soon as I finish the rewrite and fix the syntax errors, I'll start translating it into English.

I will not refuse to help.

https://github.com/Drovosek01/CloverBootloader-documentation

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
Guest 5T33Z0

Clover Documentation 2022 style: https://github.com/5T33Z0/Clover-Crate

Explains every available Parameter of Clover and Clover Configurator in detail. Not an automated translation. Every Paragraph for every feature is re-written and expanded upon (if necessary). Plus has an Appendix with additional Guides and useful information.

Edited by 5T33Z0

• 1 year later...

I've gone through the Clover documentation a few times myself. While it's generally well-structured, I found certain parts a tad technical, especially if you're new to the topic. You can use ChatGPT to translate it if you need it into another language. Sometimes it can do a good job. 

For accurate documentation translation, I recommend these legal translation services. They specialize in official documents and do a very accurate translation in a short time. 

Edited by apzijden