OpenCanopy Icons

blackosx
1,491 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, miliuco said:

@chris1111

What a worker you are at Christmas!!! This theme is very nice, apparently simple but complex to do.

Different Alt icons are a good idea.

Thanks my freind 😃 I have a lot of spare time**  2 weeks Of and no party this year taking into account dramatic family circumstances

Working on images helps me pass the time and that's okay.

I made an update on the theme AppleShadow, a bit smaller Icon and all image is in Icons now.

now you can use it on any background. color but for me the Default Black is the best for this theme.

image.png

image.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@chris1111

Beautiful and discreet.

Proposal: the Linux icon has a blurred inner image, less defined than the Apple or Windows icons. What do you think about giving this icon the same sharpness? So that the design of all of them is more uniform.

What do you think?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miliuco said:

@chris1111

Beautiful and discreet.

Proposal: the Linux icon has a blurred inner image, less defined than the Apple or Windows icons. What do you think about giving this icon the same sharpness? So that the design of all of them is more uniform.

What do you think?

Nice point :yes: I'm going to do them differently.

Like this

image.png

Thanks

• Like 2

5 hours ago, miliuco said:

@chris1111

Thanks!!

Hi @miliuco tonight I will make a bit shadow on Linux Icons then probably build more Linux icons for this theme. The 20 first Linux with shadow is already done before 🛌 sleeping yesterday, it is more beautiful 🤩 I will advised you when is complete and uploaded.

EDIT:::::::

thanks to advising because after looking this entire theme to me it will be a Classic living long time DarkGrey theme.

• Like 1

@eSaF @miliuco @Max.1974

New theme Flavours-FadeEdge available here Flavours-FadeEdge

A new complete icon set, for Apple, Linux icons and tools. The icon is built in Fade Edge Border therefore transparent and gives the impression

of being integrated into the background, the Background of the theme works for all screen sizes.

Dark Icon for Apple 11, 12, 13, 14 

61 New Linux Icons + 3 Windows Icons

Apple Icons are made from new 3D images

Note: You can use this theme with any other Background and the effect is the same then maybe better depends of the background

Enjoy :thumbsup_anim:

image.png

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2