OC Gen X EFI Generator

MacPato

4 posts in this topic

ALL-IN-ONE OPENCORE EFI CREATION UTILITY

OC Gen-X Opencore EFI Creator Utility 
First-Ever Beta is now released to the Public for Testing. Bugs or Issues please submit bug reports via the GitHub page! https://github.com/Pavo-IM/OC-Gen-X/ 
Also, tell us what you think and what future features you would like to see in the release.

703991840_MSShot2020-06-22at07_47_57.thumb.jpg.9cf476f353f0781cedfb7688149b93f4.jpg

Opencore Generation X is a Utility to create a pre-structured EFI Folder to the Desktop Based on the selection of the user.
This Application is currently in beta testing it was designed and developed to make it easy to get Opencore installed.
The configuration file is based on the dortania guide.

if you have any request, suggestions feel free to make a submission at the GitHub page

Disclaimer: This application is not endorsed or support by the opencore development team, all app support and bugs must be reported via the app repo page : https://github.com/Pavo-IM/OC-Gen-X/

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks a lovely tool to use, though I was a little perplexed by the Russian locale for the installer until I sorted the bug for it. With both the version for 0.6.3 and .4 of the Open Core it sets it as the default. The config.plist produced needs to be edited to look like this for the the prev-lang:kbd variable, which is the eng:US locale or language. In this example I have the SIP disabled with its setting as well.

<key>7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82</key>
            <dict>
                <key>SystemAudioVolume</key>
                <data>
                Rg==
                </data>
                <key>boot-args</key>
                <string>-v keepsyms=1  alcid=1</string>
                <key>csr-active-config</key>
                <data>5wMAAA==</data>
                <key>prev-lang:kbd</key>
                <data>ZW4tVVM6MA==</data>