Jump to content

Show your Old Fatefull. (The Hack youve had years and updates easy)


9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Oh man I wish I still had my EX58 in a HEF Case, gave it to one of my twin boys who cannibalised the $hit out of it beyond reconigtion :lol: - Thats a fine example you have there BM, nice.

On 5/29/2020 at 2:55 PM, eSaF said:

Oh man I wish I still had my EX58 in a HEF Case, gave it to one of my twin boys who cannibalised the $hit out of it beyond reconigtion :lol: - Thats a fine example you have there BM, nice.

@eSaF. Thanks for you comment. its just evolved over a few years.. im thinking of going for a  Gigabyte Elite Z490 motherboard 10900K Build .

it Made me smile. thinking of  your boy,s misschief 

 

21 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

im thinking of going for a  Gigabyte Elite Z490 motherboard 10900K Build

 

Oh man a Z490 !!! Those boards are fresh off the press but a few are filtering through on builds so will be intriguing to see how they perform on the Hack scene hopefully much better than the Z390. Hope you keep us informed if you do go down the Z490 road. Good luck :thumbsup_anim:

 

3 hours ago, eSaF said:

 

Oh man a Z490 !!! Those boards are fresh off the press but a few are filtering through on builds so will be intriguing to see how they perform on the Hack scene hopefully much better than the Z390. Hope you keep us informed if you do go down the Z490 road. Good luck :thumbsup_anim:

 

@eSaF. Im looking a The Gigabyte Eleite . and a 10900k at the moment. i will use my vaga56 gpu.  i need to look into a internet kext. as i think the sound will be easy to sort out i have a efi folder that mite work out just need to change a few thing  in OC boot loader i think

On 5/30/2020 at 11:30 PM, BALDY_MAN said:

@eSaF. Im looking a The Gigabyte Eleite . and a 10900k at the moment. i will use my vaga56 gpu.  i need to look into a internet kext. as i think the sound will be easy to sort out i have a efi folder that mite work out just need to change a few thing  in OC boot loader i think

@BALDY_MAN If you can afford the extra then get the Z490 Master, I have one sitting here now and it’s a beautiful board.

Shame about the 10900k that’s A 9900k with 2 extra cores though. That does not impress me at all.
No Gains what so ever on the IPC, I’m personally very disappointed with it but then again nothings changed fabric wise since Skylake basically. Shame on Intel...SHAME! 
The CometLake Range is also a stop gap CPU and it won’t be long before it’s replaced with a new range. No pcie gen4 is a sin aswell in my eyes. 
 

Edited by AudioGod
2 hours ago, AudioGod said:

@BALDY_MAN If you can afford the extra then get the Z490 Master, I have one sitting here now and it’s a beautiful board.

 

Thanks for the Heads up on the Z490 master motherboard. i like it.  a bit out of my price range. though i bought the Z490 ELITE  today. also im thinking of getting a 10600k as im believing its the best bang for buck. thanks for your interest
 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

I Have not been on site. as i have been trying to deal with a bad parts dealer.( ie not got the parts but as your money type.)

so my Z490 build is on hold till its sorted out.  will keep you informed

 

×
×
  • Create New...