Mojave: Intel UHD 630 7 MB (No Acceleration) - Please Help :(

sirhot82

38 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, ctich said:

replace all.

CLOVER.zip

Good Morning, Thanks for this but the graphics card still boots up at 7MB. Someone from another forum as given me there files. Which the Intel HD graphics 630 card in the laptop works. 

So the problem now is when you boot up the apple logo boots half way and then goes to a black screen and continues to out put the graphics by the HDMI port as seen in the pictures and the laptop screen stays black. I have attached the new Debug files and a config file. I think the intel HD graphics 630 card should only push graphics to the laptop screen not the HDMI. If someone could help me with this I would be most greatful

debug_24164.zip

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

config.plist

In your config.plist Device -> Properties your  1st Framebuffer port is set to HDMI  

framebuffer-con1-type  00 08 00 00  so u could go ahead and try changing that to LVDS   framebuffer-con1-type  02 00 00 00

46 minutes ago, AkimoA said:

did u really read what i wrote  ?  

anyway try this 

config.plist

Yes Sorry, I open Plist and could not work out how to see or change the values. I’m using TextEdit. Thanks for doing this for me. I have tried the plist and it still boots up to a black screen on the laptop but no image now on the output from the HDMI. I just got white noise now.

Edited by tomprescott_128

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone on here who help me on my issue with the booting into a black screen using intel hd graphics 630. Morselina off olarila forums has solved this issue. 

Use boot arguments lilucpu=8 and then go to Devices, properties and  change device-id = 19160000 and AAPL platform to 00001B19

This spoofs the Graphics card to an intel hd graphics 530. I also want to say Thanks to uzair12321 of tonyMacx86 forums who also help me on this issue.

• 1 month later...
Am 3.12.2019 um 22:11 Uhr sagte iCanaro:

nicht L / E.

LILU & WEG -> EFI : thumbsup_anim:

Grafikkonfiguration einfügen -> Geräte -> Eigenschaften

Hallo, Brache hilfe mit der UHD Intel 630 zum laufen zubringen, i9 9900k. Gigabyte z390 Auros Pro Wifi, GTX 780 3 GB  Läuft  mit Appel Driver.

Danke im Voraus 

config.plist

• 1 year later...