Fenvi FV T - 919, Bluetooth OK, no Wifi

MorenoAv

16 posts in this topic

As the title says I have bought an Fenvi Wifi / Bluetooth combo, and after installing it bluetooth works out of the box but wifi no. It says Wifi: Without hardware installed, and as you can see the hackintool it shows but without FW Loaded.

In PCI didn't appear in the list, how can I solve this?

Thanks in Advance for all your help...  

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-26, às 21.22.55.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-26, às 21.23.59.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-26, às 21.31.46.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-26, às 21.32.15.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-26, às 21.32.29.png

Edited by MorenoAv

Ok I'll do it I removed AIrportBrcmFixup, and the output that you mentioned is the result of he run me tool?

No I have nothing cached in my S/L/E or L/E.

And yes I have an wireless card in my motherboard but I excluded it in the SSDT-UIAC.aml, and in the boot section of clover... I'm wrong?

Disabling the wireless card in bios I think is not possible... but I'm verifying it right now...

Edited by MorenoAv

Hi @SavageAUS

No I didn't touch the kexts the only thing that I do is mount the damn thing...

I have read many posts and almost all success stories, but mine is a no go... yet

But bluetooth is 100% better that my previous BT / Wifi Module BCM94602CS I think...

Her it is my Ioreg dump...

iMac de AC.zip

iMac-de-AC.zip

Color me stupid then @Hervé ... I was almost sure that the ssdt solved the problem, I have looked in bios and I din't see an option to disable the built in wireless adapter...the only solution is removing it...

Try powering down your machine, remove the card, power up then down, put card back in and power up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try powering down your machine, remove the card, power up then down, put card back in and power up.

Ok I'll follow your suggestions and her it is the result of IORegistryExplorer 2.1...

My motherboard is a mini itx and only have an PCI slot x16 that is the slot for the graphics card... 

And i removed it from kexts other, bu I forgot to empty the trash... now I think that is wright....

iMac de AC.zip

Thanks @Hervé, tomorrow I remove the card and install it again... the pci cosmetics is only that and that adapter was the one before the fenvi... I din't touch in the pic injection, with this fenvi card...

You helped a lot, now I know that is the card, maybe it is defective or is not installed correctly...

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

If it turns out to be the card you could use one of these.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F333164705287

I have one of those, but the constant and annoying stuttering of my AirPods was the reason for buying an Fenvi card... that and after trying the fenvi card the stuttering of my AirPods and the quality that is way better, the only thing that is missing is making it work...

Thanks anyway :D 

Edited by MorenoAv

After some investigating I found the schematics of my Z390 board, and some description of the specifications of the Fenvi card, and it says that it works in all 3 PCIe slots, for that reason it can be the card that is defective?

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-27, às 15.11.36.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-27, às 14.59.10.png

At home again... removing and installing all the pieces of hack and the Fenvi card don't work after I removed the intel wifi card from the motherboard... I'm going to return it, but I'm disappointed I liked the strong bluetooth the non stuttering of my AirPods...

Thanks to all that tried to help...

Do you have another hack or know someone with a hack that you can try the card in?
It could be your pci slot

Do you have another hack or know someone with a hack that you can try the card in?
It could be your pci slot