Jovilla

Unlocker VMWare Workstation 15.5

15 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Support. :) 

Please note older versions suffer from same issue too!
For example, on 1 of my 3 PCs with VMware Workstation 15, I had version 15.0.3. 
Carefully chose to NOT go to latest 15.5 version, but only to the older 15.1.0 one, but issue is the same - script still shows errors. :( 

I guess some code is wrong due to looking to wrong location of files online - latest Drawin.ISO image is not located in same location older versions were in anymore.

It is inside a ZIP file now. So, I assume due to this the Unlocker script fails.

Edited by Naki
Grammar/clarity

I was able to install vmware 15.1 in a vmware workstation 15.5 version of windows 7...then use the unlocker on it...

This allows me to build macos machines within the virtual windows 7 vmware... i can then copy them to the host - and run the macos machonines from the vmware 15.5 on the host...

On 9/23/2019 at 12:54 PM, Jovilla said:

Unlocker 302 Does not work with VMWare workstation 15.5
New version of unlocker?

Same Same... Unable to create mac image, if someone has a solution...

Thanks!

On 10/14/2019 at 2:42 PM, aamerdabagh said:

this worked with VMware workstation 15.5. You can download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/w4khcmcu7hqo1a7/MK-unlocker.zip/file

i tested it and its worked fine with me with VMware® Workstation 15 Pro version 15.5.0 build-14665864

Thank you for the working link! Just what I needed. 

Works for me too! :)
Using VMware Workstation 15.5 on TWO PCs here now, both unlocked with the supplied unofficial macOS Unlocker. :)
No need to patch any kernel files anymore when updating macOS Catalina to new version/build, as VMware 15.5 version fully supports macOS Catalina now. ;) 

Edited by Naki