Hey I am running Mojave on my Desktop

I am facing this issue after I open AppStore Can't connect to App Store

I am using USB Tethering from an android phone after installing HoRNDIS-9.2

Also I wrote this Post on my Mac so there is no problem of internet 

I have also added this screenshot .

Please Help to your fullest ! 

Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 11.57.20 AM.png

Advertisement

Probably the old and well-known, largely documented issue of not having a LAN card setup as 1st network interface en0. Once you have that in place, AppStore will work. Don't hesitate to use the forum Search facility or Google to look this up.

NB: if your LAN card is not supported, use Rehabman's NullEthernet driver to setup a dummy LAN interface.

Edited by Hervé

7 hours ago, Hervé said:

Probably the old and well-known, largely documented issue of not having a LAN card setup as 1st network interface en0. Once you have that in place, AppStore will work. Don't hesitate to use the forum Search facility or Google to look this up.

NB: if your LAN card is not supported, use Rehabman's NullEthernet driver to setup a dummy LAN interface.

Hey thanks for help !

Can I use Rehabman's NullEthernet driver even if my LAN card is supported ?

14 hours ago, Hervé said:

:surprised: What on earth would be the point?

I don't know whether it's supported I even don't know it's name etc. My Mother Board is really old ....

Well, if you can't identify yourself, why don't you post a zipped saved output from IORegistryExplorer? Just make sure the LAN card is not disabled in BIOS.

According to the documentation available for Intel DH55TC motherboard (not DT55TC), integrated LAN card is Intel 82578DC GigEthernet and this would carry PCI id 8086:10f0. All this subject to confirmation pending timely provision of your IOReg info of course... 8086:10f0 is supported by the following kexts, all compatible with Mojave:

1. AppleIntelE1000e (older)
  2. IntelMausiEthernet (newer)

Edited by Hervé

44 minutes ago, Hervé said:

Well, if you can't identify yourself, why don't you post a zipped saved output from IORegistryExplorer? Just make sure the LAN card is not disabled in BIOS.

According to the documentation available for Intel DH55TC motherboard (not DT55TC), integrated LAN card is Intel 82578DC GigEthernet and this would carry PCI id 8086:10f0. All this subject to confirmation pending timely provision of your IOReg info of course... 8086:10f0 is supported by the following kexts, all compatible with Mojave:

1. AppleIntelE1000e (older)
  2. IntelMausiEthernet (newer)

Hey I fixed it , but now I have another problem !

I am not able to sign in the window automatically gets closed ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrPaulfpv
      Hey guys, excuse my English but im from Spain and there are many words what I don't know.

SO Today I finally figured out how to properly install Mac on my z390 with a 8700k, im now on the desktop with nvram functioning. The reason I need help is because my graphics cars GTX 1060 isn't recognised as seen on the photos. It displays "Screen 8mb" also my processor doesn't seem to be recognized because I can't see its name.
      SO here are my questions:1- How I can install my Nvidia graphics  card.   2-  Is there a program or something to see if its all working as on windows desktop?
      MOBO: Z390 Aorus Pro WIfi
      CPU: 8700k
      Graphics Card: Gtx 1060    

config.plist
    • By soumaxetuirk
      If you have a working Brightness Slider and you might be using Brightness slider or manual hotkeys to control brightness then this guide may help you to use your Native hotkeys of laptop.

(All the Credits goes to @RehabMan     For OS-X-ACPI-Debug Kext and DSDT Patches.)

This step assumes that you are using RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller or Acidanthera's PS2Controller
      Install the kext: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Debug Open MaciASL and click on patch.(Add rehab man repo) Apply "Add DSDT Debug Methods" and "Instrument EC Queries" that are under Brightness Fix. Save the DSDT and restart Look in Syslog as you press the key corresponding to brightness to determine which _QXX methods handle the keys (UPDATE: From Sierra Apple changed logging process. So you won't find ACPIdebug result using syslog command. Instead use following command )
      log show --last 5 | grep ACPIDebug 6. Then patch DSDT:
      into method label _Q1D replace_content begin // Brightness Down\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0205)\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0285)\n end; into method label _Q1C replace_content begin // Brightness Up\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0206)\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0286)\n end; Change the variable _Q1D/_Q1C as per the log. 

7. Try compiling and check if it generates errors
      8. If it does, then change the PS2M to PS2X according to the one found in your DSDT
      9. Save and place the compiled DSDT.
      10. Now you should see that you have your corresponding keys to change your brightness 

FOR  more detail and Queries,Check Out original Post of @RehabMan Here;
      http://www.insanelym...18#entry1997112
      Get Latest Version of  OS-X-ACPI-Debug kext here:
      https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-acpi-debug/downloads
    • By Asfand YR
      Hi I need Help With My Hp Probook 6470b recently i Install Hackintosh after Many Weeks of Research I was able to install it correctly everything is Working.
      I Install all the Kext That needed, Than i notice That My Laptop Battery was Draing vary fast After doing some Googling I find That my Cpu is Clocking at 2.60GHz which is base speed and consuming the battery So in order to fix it i try to install ssdtPRGen but after installing it i get Kernal panic and laptop wont boot (I Already try -xcpm and Kernelpm=true) to fix it but no fix, it Does boot after trying an trying agian but it reboot again. i was able to see my clock speed in that moment it was stable but my battery icon was gone and when i plugged my external wifi usb dongal it kernel panic again at this point i dont know if it is my usb dongal

i use this guide
      Link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-hp-probook-elitebook-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/

Although i am using it if dont install ssdtPRGen.aml and use Default RehabMan it Works no Kernel Panic But My Battery Drain Really Fast

pls Help Me

My laptop Specs:
      HP Probook 6470b
      CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
      IGPU: Intel HD 4000
      Ram: 4GB

I Install Mac Os Mojava

if  there is any other option or way to fix this pls Help Me
    • By shinho73
      Can someone help me fix reboot issue? Actually it reboots, but sometimes the hackintosh just hangs with screen off. Here is the Extra folder containing org.chameleon.boot.plist. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MX8-DpQk9kaRUfjPcToxf-ElWh-bN6EY?usp=sharing  and the spec of the PC. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NlcUNK5DBzJFxeFeuyt92eRjQqwO5T32?usp=sharing Can someone look at it? I might be doing something wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.