Lost Bluetooth After Changing SMBios to iMac 19,2

MorenoAv

13 posts in this topic

Good Night,

Today I decided to change the SMBIOS to the new one iMac 19,2, from macmini 8,1 and all is well except from the fact that I lost my bluetooth and for that reason my Trackpad, Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard, doesn't work.

Could someone help me

CLOVER.zip

Imagem de 05-04-19 à(s) 21.42.jpg

Edited by MorenoAv

Delete com.apple.Bluetooth.plist from /Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences and restart.  

Also, you can try these;

• Hold down the Shift and Option keys, and then click the Bluetooth menu item.

• Once the menu is displayed, you can release the Shift and Option keys.

• The drop-down menu will be different, now showing a few hidden items.

• Select Debug, Remove all devices.

• Now that the Bluetooth device table is cleared out, we can reset the Bluetooth system.

• Hold down the Shift and Option keys once again, and click on the Bluetooth menu.

• Select Debug, Reset the Bluetooth Module.

Edited by telepati
  • Like 1

Thanks @telepati

I solved the issue, going back to Mac mini 8,1, and now my bluetooth and wifi work again, I don't know why because the cpu is equal in Mac mini 8,1 and iMac 19,2, but what matters right now is that all works again...

Thanks to all of you that helped...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

It's only to tell you all that after going back to macmini 8.1 yesterday and solving my bluetooth problems, this morning I changed one more time the SMBIOS to 19,1 and this time I solved my boot but the bluetooth problem with the mentioned SMBIOS.

Cheers

Captura de ecrã 2019-04-07, às 11.15.33.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-04-07, às 11.16.30.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-04-07, às 11.18.29.png

• Like 2

• 4 months later...