USB not working on High Sierra

ravious

2 posts in this topic

Hello people,
I am very new to the hackintosh scene. I have built an unraid server and am running windows 10 and OSX High Sierra as VM’s on it. My motherboard is gigabyte ga-7pesh2 which has two rear usb 2.0 slots and internal usb 2.0 header. I have installed NZXT internal USB hub to it for installing the Broadcom BCM94360CD card and other accessories to it. My windows side works perfectly fine. I was able to use Bluetooth, WiFi and the USB ports from the NZXT hub. I am able to use Logitech keyboard and mouse with unifying receiver as well as Magic Keyboard and Mouse. I am also able to play audio using Bluetooth. The problem arises when I boot into OSX High Sierra, i am able to turn on and off both the WiFi and the Bluetooth but my Bluetooth won’t connect to my apple Magic Mouse or magic keyboard. I also tried using Logitech Mouse and Keyboard using the usb hub but the Mouse lags very badly, its unusable and the keyboard is not working at all. However the WiFi works perfectly. I have read about installing USB Kexts and all but I am so new to the scene I am not sure how to move forward with it. 
If anyone can please help me that would be great. Thank you so much.