Just updated to Mojave 10.14.2 but won't boot into clover bootloader - just blank screen

6 posts in this topic

Apologies for the lack of information (and for posting in the wrong place), but I can't even boot into Clover so screenshots of verbose mode aren't even possible. I've been running the beta of 10.14.2 for sometime (-using this excellent guide 

) without any issues. When I tried to apply the new update for 10.14.2, my pc downloaded the update, shutdown but applied some updates then rebooted into a blank screen. I've tried several things since then. Specifically:

* Booting from the installation USB created using the above guide - same blank screen

* Booting from an external HDD - successful launch of OS. From here I have tried different versions of Clover including the one on my HDD r4644 (all have been unsuccessful). I have also tried different memory management options osxaptiofix (1, 2 & 3)

The only other information I can provide is in the screenshots below (including a brief of my drive configuration)

Please let me know if and how I can get more information to help resolve the issue, or if I have to rebuild from scratch.

Many thanks in advance

Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 11.27.52.png

Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 11.41.37.png

33 minutes ago, styrian said:

Hello!

Please be so kindk to follow this before next post: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/336486-video-how-to-add-a-signature/?tab=comments#comment-2647874

Have fun.

Dear Styrian,

Thank you for your comments. I have now rewritten my signature in the format designated by the video in the link. I would like to highlight the fact that your own signature does not comply with the format and resembles the layout that I originally chose for my signature. :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 7:30 PM, JLMOX said:

Hi, could you elaborate a little bit more? "Solved the problem by copying the Clover folder (from where) to the EFI partition of the SSD", thank you

APFS makes an EFI directory in the root of the Fusion Drive. However this folder needs to be copied to the EFI partition in the SSD.