smorf

Can´t open pictures in finder/preview

3 posts in this topic

I just installed Mojave on my rig. Everything works fine, except for viewing pictures using finder´s preview or the preview app. Example: If i try to open a .jpg, preview does not open the file, it just opens the according window and shows me the spinning wheel. Same for the preview of a picture within finder itself. Video playback and changing backgrounds, viewing pictures on a website works. I have no idea how to proceed. Does anyone here have an idea how i may solve this? Thanks!

Advertisement
I just installed Mojave on my rig. Everything works fine, except for viewing pictures using finder´s preview or the preview app. Example: If i try to open a .jpg, preview does not open the file, it just opens the according window and shows me the spinning wheel. Same for the preview of a picture within finder itself. Video playback and changing backgrounds, viewing pictures on a website works. I have no idea how to proceed. Does anyone here have an idea how i may solve this? Thanks!

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/334881-how-to-fix-quicklook-and-preview-loading-issues-in-mojave/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Thank You SavageAUS! Setting my SMBIOS to Mac Pro 6,1 was simple and worked like a charm! :-)

Edited by smorf