High Sierra shows wrong disk usage

Shou98

4 posts in this topic

hi guy, my storage in high sierra when i has issue (+) increase the number of partitions on the device with Disk Utility 
now Mac OS info show 54.14 GB Capacity
Exactly I use 126gb for Mac 
yesterday i increase the number of partitions on the device +1 partition(over 70gb) but has error shrinking too long
How to fix it please help me :( I'm very poor english, please see in image to see the error :(( 1329819999_ScreenShot2018-08-01at4_54_14PM.thumb.png.1cbf5ee0b62daf1f38b1817e6560c5fa.png

Edited by Shou98

hi guy, my storage in high sierra when i has issue (+) increase the number of partitions on the device with Disk Utility 
now Mac OS info show 54.14 GB Capacity
Exactly I use 126gb for Mac 
yesterday i increase the number of partitions on the device +1 partition(over 70gb) but has error shrinking too long
How to fix it please help me clear.png&key=468e29ff0a07717548604f13b7c43a6bae3ebac8e8067a20862d758a0f1169e4 I'm very poor english, please see in image to see the error :(1329819999_ScreenShot2018-08-01at4_54_14PM.thumb.png.1cbf5ee0b62daf1f38b1817e6560c5fa.png
What size should your disk be?
Do you have windows installed also?
If so boot windows and check disk management for unallocated space and create a partition if there is then boot into macOS and delete the newly created partition then try +.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

What size should your disk be?
Do you have windows installed also?
If so boot windows and check disk management for unallocated space and create a partition if there is then boot into macOS and delete the newly created partition then try +.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i fixed with convert HFS+ to APFS, but in APFS i can't install kext, why? i can install AppleBacklightInjector.kext and AppleHDA_ALC283.kext just working only one after restart audio and AppleBacklightInjector not working