ssd trim on support

29 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, patricia2626 said:

so i need to make new usb and what do i need  to make trim and disable the new apple format

I don't think that it would make a difference, but you can try a clean install and then try to enable trim with either the command or the clover patch.

On 4/9/2018 at 2:13 AM, Cyberdevs said:

I don't think that it would make a difference, but you can try a clean install and then try to enable trim with either the command or the clover patch.

i did clean install i saw something wierd when i boot safe mode i see trim on but in normal bood trim is not on the text i only can read it on safe mode as it says yes if normal boot removes the texts do i still get trim as i try software to trim on and will not let me click the button normal mode

11 hours ago, patricia2626 said:

i did clean install i saw something wierd when i boot safe mode i see trim on but in normal bood trim is not on the text i only can read it on safe mode as it says yes if normal boot removes the texts do i still get trim as i try software to trim on and will not let me click the button normal mode

That's a weird thing, usually safe boot disables lots of things but trim stays the same if it's supported and enabled.

I'm not sure why it's not working properly on your hack.

Edited by Cyberdevs

• 8 months later...