nitro980

High Sierra + AMD R7 370

7 posts in this topic

Ciao a tuttti

Ho installato high sierra e fino a qui tutto ok
Ho una scheda madrea Asus P6X58D Premium e la scheda video in oggetto Sapphire AMD R7 370

Non riesco a fargli riconoscere la scheda video ed ho aperto questo nuovo post per evitare di accavallarci su un post simile che è questo

Ho cercato di seguire in parte i consigli del post di cui sopra ma l'hack info mi da questo output

Gengik84
====================================================================
 Welcome...raffaele
/Users/raffaele/Downloads/Hack_Info: line 895: bdmesg: command not found
Password:
2017-12-28 16:14:54.159 AllowPasswordPref[808:33460] error == Error Domain=com.apple.LocalAuthentication Code=-6 "Biometry is not available on this device." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Biometry is not available on this device.}
2017-12-28 16:14:54.159 AllowPasswordPref[808:33460] Hardware Check err == -1
2017-12-28 16:14:54.184 AllowPasswordPref[808:33460] Is Network User? == 0

2017-12-28 16:18:10.822 system_profiler[760:35124] Terminating '/usr/sbin/system_profiler -nospawn -xml SPSerialATADataType -detailLevel full' because it did not respond.

Sul web cmq ho trovato che si è riusciti a far riconoscere la mia scheda video ma anche seguendo ciò che c'è in giro non sono riuscito nell'intento

Sicuramente sbaglio io qualcosa
Vi ringrazio in anticipo per l'aiuto

Ciao

PS(ho allegato anche la cartella clover)

CLOVER.zip

Advertisement

Ti consiglio di usare metodi migliori di quelli di toni

Leggi il regolamento e crea una istallazione con guide a disposizione nel Forum (sai ci chiamano per i paesi)

PS: la tua Efi non va bene

Il config.plist idem se usi il WhateverGreen.kext e Lilu non devi spuntare  in grafica

Schermata 2017-12-28 alle 17.12.56.png

Ti consiglio di usare metodi migliori di quelli di toni

Leggi il regolamento e crea una istallazione con guide a disposizione nel Forum (sai ci chiamano per i paesi)

PS: la tua Efi non va bene

Il config.plist idem se usi il WhateverGreen.kext e Lilu non devi spuntare  in grafica

Ok grazie..

Che guida mi consigli? Penso si capisca che sono un novizio..

Inoltre avevo già provato ad usare WhateverGreen e Lilu ma senza esiti positivi

Ciao

Che guida mi consigli?

Quella in cui avevi già postato.

Metti anche l'hardware in firma, così è più facile aiutarti.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ganesh1990
      Hi,

Can Anyone suggest how to disable USB mass Storage in High Sierra, iam currently running 10.12.6 version, 
      I have Tried the Following steps which came across search in google, 
      I Have deleted,
      IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext
      IOUSBMassStorageDriver.kext
      from /System/Library/Extensions folder and tried 
      sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
      But still My USB Pendrive is detecting.
      Can anyone please help me...
    • By malvibra
      Hi everyone, this is my first post in the forum.

I have an hackintosh since 2014, built by myself. I installed macOS using ##### two or three times and everything always worked fine.
      I'm still with Sierra, and I'd like to move to High Sierra using Vanilla method. I created the USB, installed Clover, made all the setup in three or four different ways according to different guides, but I get always the same errors.
      It seems that the installer pen drive can't see itself in the drives scheme. I tried different pen drives, tried to change from 3.0 to 2.0 and so on.

Below the links to download the EFI folder and the screenshots of the verbose boot. The configuration of the workstation is in signature.
      EFI
      Screenshots

I hope to have not break any rule in this post, I used the search function but I didn't found anything that help me to fix the installation.

Thanks in advance for help.

Mitch

• By MaLd0n
      --Install Follow my tutorial and use my Clover folder http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/323052-guide-sierra-high-sierra-on-intel-5-6-7-8-and-9-chipset-series-nehalem-sandybridge-ivybridge-haswell-broadwell/ CLOVER Install.zip   --Post Install --Install Clover bootloader and replace with my folder CLOVER Post Install.zip   Bingo!   Now you need a fine tune! DSDT time!   If you need edited DSDT... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer IORegistryExplorer.app.zip -Run it, post files generate in your desktop RunMe.app     -DSDT bios F23 My DSDT  DSDT.MaLd0n GA X99-UD3P.zip   -Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -sSATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -EHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -ALZA to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BLC0 -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -IMEI -SHUTDOWN -LAN -SPSR -EC -PNLF -HDMI

e.g

-Clover https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/ -FakeSMC https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC -USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads -LAN https://github.com/Mieze/IntelMausiEthernet   -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Apple, Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, nmano and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!  
    • By Frywyn10
      Hello, i installed Os X El Capitan on this pc : Dell Optiplex 3020, I3 4130, 6Gb RAM and a GT 220. Everything installed without problem (just usb injection needed). But now i want to update to sierra and/or high sierra . I downloaded the installer for both of them (5Gb each) on my hackintosh and tried to install the Os but when rebooting the boot loader don’t propose to boot onto install disk. El Capitan come from my old iMac (genuine system) and it can’t be update to newer Os. I would like to know if anybody have a solution to upgrade from El Capitan to a newer version of the Apple system. Thanks
    • By rio2
      How to make AppleHDAController load on Ryzen boards?
      Rename(/add) your audio controller to your DSDT/SSDT as HDEF Add a _DSM method to your HDEF device with layout id 1 Patch the AppleHDAController binary, because it has a static table containing the supported PCI Vendor/DeviceID pairs and it also checks the VendorID against known values. As an example I provide a dif file and patched 10.13.3 binary, but if you want to I can patch the binary for other versions.  
      After AppleHDAController loads to actually get sound working you need to patch AppleHDA.kext for the codec on your board. First I tried to use Lilu+AppleALC for this task, but for some reason it refused to work. (I might look into it later why) But for the time being it was easier to use toleda's cloverALC script for that, but to make it work I had to change(/remove) the specified location of the HDEF device from the script. And for some reason it also required me to mount the EFI partition manually.

Change this:
      if [[ $(cat /tmp/HDEF.txt | grep -c "HDEF@1") != 0 ]]; then Into this:
      if [[ $(cat /tmp/HDEF.txt | grep -c "HDEF") != 0 ]]; then  
      AppleHDAController_Patched10.13.3
      AppleHDAController-10.13.3-AMD.bdiff