MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra on GA Z170M-D3H / DSDT

74 posts in this topic

Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset!

Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

13196_big.png

--Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra
Check out the link

--Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra
Check out the link

--Install Clover in USB stick

-Replace Folder

-Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!

-Install Clover and replace with my folder 

-Reboot and activate video!

Bingo!

Now you need a fine tune! I prefer DSDT way, apply all patches in one file, many people prefer many SSDTs or Clover patches!

If you need DSDT edits for Skylake...
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen)
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in your desktop

-DSDT bios F21
My DSDT with patches for skylake

-Patches
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-DMAC
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC
-XHCI
-PLUGIN TYPE
-HDAS to HDEF
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS
-MIKEY
-BLC0
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-USBX
-PMCR
-EC
-PNLF
-HDMI 

01.png

01A.png

01AA.png

01B.png

02.png

03.png

Captura de Tela 2017-05-22 às 20.46.49.png

-FakeSMC
-Audio
-USB
-LAN

Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Advertisement

Hey MaLdOn, I've a GA-Z170 GAMING K3 EU F22 Rev1.1 and i7 7700 with HD 630EVGA GTX 1050, I've successfully reached the desktop, if you can help me to create the EFI folder that will work, please!

Here's my iOreg, ACPI extracted with F4 clover and EFI folder from USB as I still didn't installed yet Clover on the Internal OS X Sierra Drive:

My EFI iOREG and ACPI.zip

Hey MaLdOn, I've a GA-Z170 GAMING K3 EU F22 Rev1.1 and i7 7700 with HD 630EVGA GTX 1050, I've successfully reached the desktop, if you can help me to create the EFI folder that will work, please!

Here's my iOreg, ACPI extracted with F4 clover and EFI folder from USB as I still didn't installed yet Clover on the Internal OS X Sierra Drive:

attachicon.gifMy EFI iOREG and ACPI.zip

i dont know with both GPUs

test it, install web driver

CLOVER.zip

i dont knoiw with both GPUs

test it, install web driver

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

Beautiful work, perfect, got all worked ^_^  :thumbsup_anim: ! thank's MaLdOn for this, respect! For the HD 630 I've got it semi working but still freeze or glitch I don't know what it's called but the menu bar aren't transparent! is there a thing to fix it?

Special thank's! 

the best is disable intelhd and use Nvidia if u have both

for Intel HD Glitches, try it into devices tab

Device

IntelGFX

Key

AAPL,GfxYTile

Value

Value Type

DATA

MaLd0n 2017-06-04 às 21.49.06.png

It doesn't do it's benefit, is there a DSDT patch for it? I also tried sleep, but when it sleep a second after, it wake up automatically without touching something

It doesn't do it's benefit, is there a DSDT patch for it? I also tried sleep, but when it sleep a second after, it wake up automatically without touching something

run it and post result here

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

run it and post result here

I'll post it in 30 mn, I've an i7-6700k can this one work great and it's HD 530 GPU for this hack?

Thanks!

I'm back in few minutes with reports, but for the CPU I'll put it tomorrow  ^_^, as I don't want to open the machine, it will take more time for me!

Aaaaaaaakh, excuse me MaLdOn i was to much tired yesterday, we are in Ramadan month so time is changed and our activities in our country, anyway! I have good news, I changed the CPU to the i7-6700k and the result is full QE/CI, no lag, freezes or whatever you think  :D  :thumbsup_anim:! I have re-extracted the ACPI  from the F4 clover boot menu, can you please make a DSDT? Then I'll see if sleep prob :thanks_speechbubble:   

yes, send me

u use two GPUs? Nvidia and Intel HD?

is a same mobo?

Yes I use 2 GPUs : NVIDIA EVGA GTX 1050 Ti and Intel HD 530 from i7-6700K

And yes same mobo!

The SSDT0 is for GFX0 and SSDT1 is for PEGP, but there's other tables that contain B0D3 that was for Intel HDAU  and others PEGA for the HDAU Discrete graphic cards 

Here's my extracted iOREG and ACPI: ACPI & iOREG.zip

:thanks_speechbubble:

I forgot, I'm booting natively without any aml, and Graphics both works like charm, strange between SKY LAKE and KABY LAKE! Just touched the config with the right device id for the IGPU: 0x19128086 and for AAPL,ig-platform-id:0X19120000  ^_^

AYAYe the lspci -nn from linux if needed: i7-6700k Z170 GAMING K3 EU Rev1.1 F22 lspci.txt

Edited by ammoune78

Ok here's the sleep log wake reason:

2017-06-05 03:54:07.041939+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:54:07.041940+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:55:25.212632+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:55:25.212633+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:56:19.705432+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:56:19.705433+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:59:10.887119+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:59:10.887120+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC

Ok here's the sleep log wake reason:

2017-06-05 03:54:07.041939+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:54:07.041940+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:55:25.212632+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:55:25.212633+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:56:19.705432+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:56:19.705433+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:59:10.887119+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC
2017-06-05 03:59:10.887120+0000  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: GLAN XDCI XHC

DSDT.wake power button.zip

same thing here, and same wake reason log, I don't know why, screen go to black but light on the mobo doesn't go off  :|

Ok sir!

But maybe I got it,

RP01=> PXSX=>XHCI_ASMedia
RP19=> PXSX=>GLAN@EN0
Maybe the XDCI thing is ASMedia@RP01-PXSX

Hello I have successfully installed mac OS 10.12.6 on the same system. My problem is that the reading speed of writing to NVME ssd is getting low. 3000/2400 is required to be 1700/1070 value is coming out. Where is the problem? Are the values ​​normal? 

post-1039385-0-13110500-1503151062_thumb.jpg

Hello I have successfully installed mac OS 10.12.6 on the same system. My problem is that the reading speed of writing to NVME ssd is getting low. 3000/2400 is required to be 1700/1070 value is coming out. Where is the problem? Are the values ​​normal?

A while back I experienced the same and found that the 960 tops the max of Blackmagic speed test. Someone suggested AJA and it gave the proper readings. Now, it still might be that Blackmagic has the max at 2000. If that's the case the AJA might be of service. If not then AJA should show the same readings and, obviously, there's something wrong.