Dell Precision M6600 - asking for help

wiewiorcwaniak

95 posts in this topic

Tried before not helped but will try now and we see...

1.3 is latest version?

I have conversation with RehabMan about discrete and dedicated cards. I checked it so probably it is dedicated card with mux on few spots with Intel QM67 (HDMI and docking station connectors). nVidia have connection to HDMI and edp panel (LCD). Here is block diagram:

qy5s41.png

And if I disable Intel with Optimus enebled, the card auto change to nVidia.

Agdpfix not helped at all :(

Hello!

Patch the Info.plist of AGDP.kext manually with your device ID (btw better matching with your device is MBP 8,3). Then use the Clover patch. As I remember , it is told in the thread, that this patch is working only after having patched the info.plist by oneself.

This patch is working for me with an other device in this way on every update.

If sleep/wake is working with lid closing/opening you can try to let it fall in sleep and the open the lid with working Lcd.

Have fun.

@ wiewiorcwaniak

To get proper support/help it is perhaps better to upload a personally made complete DarwinDumper report.

• Like 1

OK, thanks i will upload it, i must find how to do that.

But also have problem with audio (not working)

I recieve this response on osxlatitude forum:

A few things to correct in your Config.plist:

1. in ACPI section, remove P States & C States generation, that's for C2D, C2Q and 1st gen "i" Core (like Arrandale) CPUs.
  2. in Kernel & Kext Patches, remove KernelPm patch, that's for Haswell and later platforms; AsusAICPUPM is all you need for your SandyBridge platform (keep AppleRTC patch).
  3. In Kernel & Kext patches, what are all those AppleGraphicsDevice Policy patches?
  4. In Kernel & Kext patches, do you really need the USBXHCI patch? Do you intend to add USB hubs that would increase your USB ports beyond 15?
  5. In Kernel & Kext Patches, simply add the required 3 x AppleHDA patches:
    • replace 8419D411 by 00000000 (2 x instances if you manually patch the kext)
    • replace 8A19D411 by 00000000 (2 x instances if you manually patch the kext )
    • replace 8B19D411 by E7761D11 (2 x instances if you manually patch the kext)
  • Then add the dummy kext for IDT92HD90  to /Library/Extensions, repair permissions and rebuild your cache. That'll give you full audio.

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*
sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
sudo touch -f /L*/E*
sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

For native CPU SpeedStep, you need to generate your CPU-specific power management  SSDT though Pike R Alpha's well-known generator script.

MaLd0nwhat do you think of that?

EDIT: Full dump:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B82C-5CjI4CcbVhBbUJLR2FHa1U/view?usp=sharing

And my nVidia is discrete card

replace folder

CLOVER.zip

install driver

http://www.nvidia.com.br/download/driverResults.aspx/114684/br

reboot

Release Notes Archive:
This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010), Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) and Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) users.

BETA support is for iMac 14,2 / 14,3 (2013), iMac 13,1 / 13,2 (2012) and MacBook Pro 11,3 (2013), MacBook Pro 10,1 (2012), and MacBook Pro 9,1 (2012) users.

MacBook Pro 9,1 :D Ivy, but try